Randy & Spiff

  • Steve McGhee
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
      I've been listening to the Atlanta, Georgia version of Wake Up To
      Wogan this morning....

      http://www.cool1057fm.com/main.html

      ......similar format but starring 2 rather maniacally hysterical
      guys called Randy and Spiff.

      http://www.randyandspiff.com/

      The weather? Well, it's read by none other than "The Kool Kat"!
      Who ends by the report by going "miaow".

      Randy & Spiff like to visit various work places in Atlanta...if they
      find you listening to 105.7, they give you $100.
      But if you're not listening, they take away an item from your desk.
      Nothing personal. Pencil sharpeners and the like.

      Atlanta.
      Home to some very strange people.
    • Steve McGhee
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
        Here's an example of their on-air interplay.
        As of 3 minutes ago.
        I'm not sure I quite get their humour. Yet.

        (Randy sneezes)

        Spiff: Hey, you might have that Asian bird flu, Randy

        Randy: Either that or I got me a feather up my butt

        Kool Kat: miaow!!