fun day at the garden sunday June 29th

  • miriamgarcia101
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 22, 2008
      hi all

      for those of you not in the other e-mail list:

      we are planning a fun day/ work day at the garden,
      we are still planning it and not set yet on time, but I"ll post info
      when I get some.
      thanks,
      Miriam
    • Jonathan Weil
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 23, 2008
        Sounds like a great idea to me, and I'd be happy to help out.

        I'll be out of town from the 1st to the 8th of July, but will be around after that!  Were we talking about doing some painting at some point?  Is that still a plan?

        Jonathan
      • Miriam Garcia
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 24, 2008
          yes, painting, fixing up the garden, and a cook out/potluck

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 24, 2008
            I won't be able to come for a planning meeting on Thursday night, but
            I will be able to come on Sunday at any time for the event. I'd be
            happy to bring some food as well - I can bring a berry pie for
            dessert if that sounds good.

            Let me know.

            Rachael

            --
            Groucho Marx - "A child of five would understand this. Send someone
            to fetch a child of five."
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 24, 2008
              'm not sure if we'll end up meeting, but Sunday is still on, we were thinking about at 11 am ?