1 member, 4 messages added in the last 7 days
List comprised of parents and professionals who are currently utilizing or are interested in helping children with various learning disAbilities learn to communicate effectively by using the methods of Dr. James D. MacDonald of "Communicating Partners." It is open to all who will be working with children with autism, Down Syndrome, PDD/NOS and any other disAbility that effects a child's communication. It is highly recommended to those on the list, to visit Dr. MacDonald's website ( http://www.jamesdmacdonald.org ) for a specific explanation of his philosophy, methods and a list of his publications which will greatly influence how a parent communicates with a child with a communication disorder.
- Feb 20, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.