Lot's wife

  • arthurcallaway
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2005
      Assume you know the tale of Lot's wife being turned into a pillar of
      Salt.

      seems to me that salt was incredibly valuable and not so common at the
      time.

      Do you have any idea how much the pillar would be worth in today's $$?

      Can't imagine not bagging up the "ol' bag" since she would provide
      needed salt for human existence with some left over to barter.

      am I wrong on this?