RE: Do you know a lot about salt??

  • ed_wanlass@cargill.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2005
      You can find all the answers on the Salt Institute website at
      http://www.saltinstitute.org If you have any problems with the site
      they have an 800 number you can call and get help.
      They may be able to send you some printed material as well, if not give
      me a call at 1(800) 453-3166 ex 126 or the direct number is (435)
      884-4126, I work at a Solar Salt Facility where we only do industrial
      grade salt although our purity is higher than any rock salt which is
      usually mined.
      Ed Wanlass
      Quality Assurance Chemist
      Cargill Salt Division
      15100 West Rowley Rd
      Grantsville, UT 84029

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2005
        I see that the questions that you raise have received the same reply I would have given...i.e., contact the Salt Institute.

        Thank you

        DPH
      • Emmy Rillera