Golden Rule in the news - June 2, 2008

  • Bill McGinnis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      Brands are not exempt from the Golden Rule.” Cecilia Gardner, president,
      chief executive officer, and general counsel of Jewelers Vigilance
      Committee, ...
      <http://www.jckonline.com/article/CA6565579.html>

      Pledging to do unto others
      Belleville Intelligencer - Belleville,Ontario,Canada
      Optimism because I was made aware recently of a very positive application
      of the Golden Rule. Trepidation because in writing about it, I am going to
      have to ...
      <http://www.intelligencer.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=1051968>

      LubbockOnline.com - Lubbock,TX,USA
      Remember the Golden Rule. Treat others like you would like to be treated by
      them. If you do, you will be respected by other people, and you will
      respect ...
      <http://lubbockonline.com/stories/060108/edi_285047443.shtml>