Fw: ICC International Court of Arbitration to host a Bre akfast Roundtable - Bogotá, 21 February 2013

  • JUAN PABLO CARDENAS
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2013

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: ICC Arbitration Events <arbevents@...>
      To: jpcm2001@...
      Sent: Monday, February 4, 2013 8:00 AM
      Subject: ICC International Court of Arbitration to host a Breakfast Roundtable - Bogotá, 21 February 2013

      ICC International Court of Arbitration to host a Breakfast Roundtable - Bogotá, 21 February 2013

      Dear Dr Cardenas,

      We are pleased to invite you to participate in the Breakfast Roundtable 'The 2012 ICC Rules of Arbitration: One Year of Application and Experiences', hosted by the ICC International Court of Arbitration on 21 February 2012 in Bogotá on the occasion of the IBA Arbitration Day. Speakers include John Beechey, President of the ICC International Court of Arbitration and Andrea Carlevaris, Secretary General of the ICC International Court of Arbitration, among others.

      For more information about the programme please visit the ICC website.
      To register to the Breakfast Roundtable, please contact escueladearbitros@....

      We take this opportunity to inform you that the Asociación Latinoamericana de Arbitraje (ALARB) is celebrating, also on the occasion of the IBA Arbitration Day, its first conference, 'The Interplay between Domestic and International Arbitration', which will take place on 21 February 2012, from 9 AM onwards (after the ICC Breakfast Roundtable has finished). For more information on this conference, please visit www.alarb.org or contact info@....

      We look forward to your participation in this event!

      With many thanks and best regards,

      Stephanie Goubelle
      Events Manager
      Marketing and Promotion