Fw: BOOK NOW! 16th Annual IBA International Arbitration (Bogotá - Colombia)

    ... From: Isabel Victoria Gaitan Rodriguez To: Sent: Friday, December 7, 2012 10:43 AM Subject: BOOK NOW! 16th Annual IBA International
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Isabel Victoria Gaitan Rodriguez <boletincac@...>
      Sent: Friday, December 7, 2012 10:43 AM
      Subject: BOOK NOW! 16th Annual IBA International Arbitration (Bogotá - Colombia)

      BOOK NOW! 16th Annual IBA International Arbitration Day_21-22 February 2013_Bogota, Colombia
      A conference presented by the IBA Arbitration Committee, supported by the IBA Latin American Regional Forum and Cámara de Comercio de Bogotá
      Dear Colleague,
      Following the great success of our past IBA Arbitration Days in Stockholm, Seoul and London, we are pleased to inform you that the 16th Annual IBA International Arbitration Day entitled 'Making the Award: Need We Rethink the Process?' will be taking place in Bogotá D.C, Colombia on 21-22 February 2013.
      The manner in which the Arbitral Tribunal deliberates and prepares its award has so far drawn little attention. This conference will include the following panels:
      • Deliberations: an opaque and disorganised process?
      • When bad deliberations produce flawed awards
      • Reasons for reasons?
      • Dissents: a debate
                                          CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE CONFERENCE PROGRAMME
      The conference sessions will be held at the Cámara de Comercio de Bogotá, a strategic alternative dispute resolution centre for the Americas. All registered delegates are invited to the Opening cocktail and dinner at Museo Botero which will amaze guests with Colombian culture and flavours.
      This is a must attend event for all arbitrators, litigators, judges, government officials and all those involved in dispute resolution.
      Alternatively, please complete the registration form in the conference programme, and return it along with payment to Suzana Su at the IBA Latin America Office, details of which can be found on the registration form. Should you have any queries please contact the IBA on Tel: +55 (11) 3046 3321, Fax: +55 (11) 3046 3324 or email: latin.membership@....
      Simultaneous translation from English/Spanish and Spanish/English will be provided.
      Share the success of our existing conference sponsors: Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre for Arbitration, Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, Baker & McKenzie, Brigard & Urrutia, Cárdenas & Cárdenas, Cavelier Abogados, Debevoise & Plimpton, Dechert, Gamboa & Chalela, Gómez-Pinzón Zuleta, Lloreda Camacho, Posse Herrera & Ruiz, Prietocarrizosa and Investor-State LawGuide.
      For details on how to become a sponsor for this event, please click here.
      Also attend the Young Practitioners' Symposium, which is presented by the IBA Arbitration Committee, supported by the Young International Arbitration Group (YIAG) and the Asociación Latinoamericana de Arbitraje (ALARB). This half-day symposium will take place on 21 February, at the Centro Empresarial Chapinero Camara de Comercio de Bogotá.
      We look forward to seeing you in Bogotá!
      Kind regards,
      Conference Chair
      Alexis Mourre Castaldi Mourre & Partners, Paris; Co-Chair, IBA Arbitration Committee