Fernando Mantilla-Serrano/PA/EU/ShS is out of the office.

  • Fernando Mantilla-Serrano
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2006
      I will be out of the office starting 14/07/2006 and will not return until
      02/08/2006.

      During my absence, I WILL NOT be able to check my e-mail. If the matter is
      urgent, please contact John ADAM at +33-1-53898924 (jadam@...) or
      Virginia Allan at +33-1-53897035 (vallan@...)

      This communication is not intended to be used, and cannot be used,
      by the recipient or any other person for the purpose of avoiding United
      States federal tax penalties that may be imposed on the recipient or
      such other person. In addition, if any United States federal tax
      advice contained in this communication is used or referred to in
      promoting, marketing or recommending any corporation, partnership
      or other entity, investment plan, concept, structure or arrangement
      (which should be assumed to be the case by a recipient or other
      person who is not our client with respect to the subject matter of the
      communication), then (i) such tax advice should be construed as written
      to support the promotion or marketing of the transactions or matters
      addressed by the advice and (ii) the recipient or other person should
      seek advice based on the recipient or other person's particular
      circumstances from an independent tax advisor. For further information,
      please go to http://www.shearman.com/disclaimer/tax_disclosure.html

      This transmittal and/or attachments may be a confidential
      attorney-client communication or may otherwise be privileged or
      confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
      notified that you have received this transmittal in error; any review,
      dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly
      prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in
      error, please notify us immediately by reply or by telephone (call us
      collect at +1 212-848-8400) and immediately delete this message and
      all its attachments.

      Shearman & Sterling LLP is a limited liability partnership organized in
      the United States under the laws of the State of Delaware, which laws
      limit the personal liability of partners.