Re: Huge List of Comics

  • William Simpson
    Message 1 of 8 , May 15, 2009
      Thanks, I did that since it would not let me e-mail members directly.

      --- In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, "ComicArtCommunity.com" <terry@...>
      wrote:

      > Why don't you just post the list the Files section:
      >
      > Just a suggestion.
      >
      > The COMIC ART COMMUNITY
      > http://comicartcommunity.com
      >
      > On 5/14/09 8:52 PM, "William Simpson" hotspur8@... wrote:
      >
      > > Hi everyone. Glad to be here. I have been collecting comics for
      almost 40
    • William Simpson
      Message 2 of 8 , May 16, 2009
        I will give a 10% discount to any member of this group. You can e-mail
        me with your list of comics you wish to buy. Shipping prices are for
        U.S. only. International is more. For shipping purposes, graphic
        novels count as 3 comics (because of weight and size).

        I will try to update the list twice a month. I update my list each day
        with new comics. The .50 comics are ungraded, but most from the 90s and
        above are in the FN/VF range. The 80s comics are in the VG/FN range,
        and the few from the 70s are mostly in the Fair/Good range.

        Any questions, please ask. I do have some scans of the comics.

        BTW, if you purchase from my one of my websites, the prices may be lower
        (or higher). Until I change them I will honor the lower price.

        http://www.blujay.com/hotspur8

        http://bubbasbargaincomics.ecrater.com/
      • y3kcomics
        Message 3 of 8 , May 20, 2009

          Hi there.
          Please forward your list to me via email.

          I will give a 10% discount to any member of this group. You can e-mail
          me with your list of comics you wish to buy. Shipping prices are for
          U.S. only. International is more. For shipping purposes, graphic
          novels count as 3 comics (because of weight and size).

          I will try to update the list twice a month. I update my list each day
          with new comics. The .50 comics are ungraded, but most from the 90s and
          above are in the FN/VF range. The 80s comics are in the VG/FN range,
          and the few from the 70s are mostly in the Fair/Good range.

          Any questions, please ask. I do have some scans of the comics.

          BTW, if you purchase from my one of my websites, the prices may be lower
          (or higher). Until I change them I will honor the lower price.

          http://www.blujay. com/hotspur8

          http://bubbasbargai ncomics.ecrater. com/

          Need a Holiday? Win a $10,000 Holiday of your choice. Enter now..
        • William Simpson
          Message 4 of 8 , May 20, 2009
            If anyone wants the list sent directly to them, send me a private email at hotspur8@.... No spam, please.