Re: [comic_books] FS: Marvel,DC,Image and more

  • ComicArtCommunity.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2009
      Feel free to post it to the Files section:

      Terry

      On 4/13/09 1:07 PM, "blueydbty" <blueydbty@...> wrote:

      > I have a box of comics I am wanting to sell.The list is long and most (if not
      > all ) are near mint to mint condition. Ask me for the list and I can email it
      > to you. Please email me with any interest. God Bless!
    • Rev. Daryl Mooney
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 14, 2009

        I am also selling everthing comics comic cards posters action figures I have posted some of them on amazon the prices are not etched in stone make an offer.
        Posted through Grouply, the better way
        to access your Yahoo Groups like this one.
        http://www.grouply.com/?code=post