50 - $1 comics for $20-Feb. 27-March 6

  • Lynn Amacher
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2009
      This sale will only run from Feb. 27-March 6 (Midnight CST)
      50 comics $1 or less for $20. Any titles off my list, no restrictions,
      just has to be $1 or less.
      Over 1,000 comics on my site listed at $1 or less*:
      http://www.lynnamacher.net/trade.html

      Shipping will be $4 for the first 50 and $3 for each additional 50.
      I will only take trades for stuff I really, really want. You can see
      my list on my site.
      For example if you wanted to have a 50 issue run of a series for like
      Fantastic Four you can get issues 261-311 for $24 after shipping.
      There are several Batman and X-Titles also listed for $1 or less.

      As an added bonus you can get 5 free comics from the Cheap Comic
      section of my site, while supplies last, and no extra shipping cost
      for these books.
      http://www.lynnamacher.net/trade/cheap.html

      *This includes the cards on my site. If they are under 50¢ cards we
      can group them to get $1. For example 10-10¢ cards would be $1 and
      that would go toward the 50 total.