Re: HELP!!!! X-MEN CARD WHAT DO I DO WITH THEM????

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2009
      If I knew I'd do it with the ones I have as well

      goto a card/comic shop buy a "non sports update" magazine
      or ask them for guides dealing in non sports cards
      --- In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, "nicklakin2005"
      <nicklakin2005@...> wrote:

      > I have inherited a large collection of X-Men and other Super Hero
      cards
      > and do not know what to do with them. They cover all sorts of
      subjects
      > and have a manner of wierd pictures, flash cards, holograms, scenic
      and
      > many more. Is there any one out there who can offer me advice and
      help
      > me sort through them?
      > I can be contacted through Nick@...
      > Cheers
      > Nick

    • Timothy Chin
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 17, 2009
        Try: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Search?search=marvel+cards

        I have inherited a large collection of X-Men and other Super Hero cards
        and do not know what to do with them. They cover all sorts of subjects
        and have a manner of wierd pictures, flash cards, holograms, scenic and
        many more. Is there any one out there who can offer me advice and help
        me sort through them?
        I can be contacted through Nick@lakin94. freeserve. co.uk.
        Cheers
        Nick