Re: NEAR MINT COPY OF DAREDEVIL #195!! MARVELS #1, BATMAN !!

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2009
      Just some friendly advice on grading 9.9 is crisp mint condition.
      (or very close) to be in said condition a comic must have NO SPINAL
      DAMAGE. no creases, no ticks, no errors, no rounded edges etc

      while your comic appears in decent shape with errors I saw it would be
      a 75-80% grade (very fine)

      not that I can afford to buy newer comics, just trying to give advice
      for future references before people argue. also would be a good idea to
      review grading policys in Overstreet Price guide

      Of course advertise as you see fit, this is just friendly advice

      near mint grades are approx 80-90% not 99% or 9.9 grade
    • onemx2000
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2009
        I have looked at this comic, which seems as though it just came out of the press, you are right about place such a grade, but I am backing this one up!, There are no rounded corners on this comic. There is no spine wear, the only thing is that damn little crease on the bottom left hand corner other than that! this is a prime book!!! I should have it graded it!! but that would cost more to me and the people I'm selling it to!! That is one of the finest comics I've seen! Except for the new ones, and that's just some.

        Even though, that is my opinion, please tell me what were the flaws you saw.

        -Valente