Discussing Batman RIP & Planet of the Apes reboot.....Comic Shoppe radio, 7pm eastern!

  • desmond burton
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008

      How many times do the fans get it right? Answer....almost always! Well, if you're familiar with the above fan film, Grayson and the current RIP storyline of Batman-join Max, Daryll and yours truly as we discuss the current death of Batman hoopla sweeping the media on tommorow's Comic Shoppe broadcast. We will also bring analysis to the follow: Geoff John's proposal for an '09 reboot of Superman's origin; perhaps Tim Burton didn't sink the chances for the reboot of Planet of the Apes franchise and a special what if supposition-what if Chris Nolan didn't reboot Batman? How about Darren Aronofsky? And of course, we will discuss our favorite graphic novel reads from last week. So true believers, you know the drill-call us "live" with your comments and questions at 646-200-0104 or via email/IM-thecomicshoppe@yahoo. And remember.....Imperius Rex, brethren!