Star Trek Comics

  • chapmark64
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2008
      I was wondering how much interest there is for Star Trek comics
      nowadays, including Gold Key ones. I have a seriously large collection
      of them and was wondering whether it was worth putting them up for
      sale. Please feel free to check out my items for sale on www.ebay.co.uk
      user ID chapmark64, aside from many comics I have toys and trading
      cards up for grabs.
      Thanks Mark
    • spiritmountain1600
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2008
        I have not seen much of an interest in them, the ones that I have up
        on e-bay right now (Gold Key) have not been moving at all, not even
        many lookers. The only ones that I have seen move on e-bay are #1 and 2.

        Will