New E-Bay listings include Great new CGC books!

  • spiritmountain1600
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2008
      I have finally re-opened my store after a long vacation.

      I have some great new comics listed, mostly Bronze Age, although I do have some Ultra-High grade moderns listed and even a Steve Roper Rockford Pedigree in there.

      Some of my CGC listings include...

      Steve Roper (Rockford Pedigree) CGC 4.5
      Daredevil #33 CGC 8.5
      Green Lantern #1 9.8 Alex Ross cover
      Tales to Astonish # 97 8.0
      Miracleman #2 9.6
      NYX #3 9.8

      More CGC listings, and more on the way. All are best offer. I have other great books that are on e-bay as well, 90% are best offer!:D

      Wills Comics and Stuff