FS: My collectibles website domain

  • juline333
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2008
      Well, I'm selling off my domain name www.black-valentine.com (which has been "Juline's Dreams" for over 8 years, selling Anime, Comic, Animation/Disney, Dolls, Pins, Video Game, Magic the Gathering & other types of collectible cards, Movie, and SciFi collectible goodies). I don't really use the site much anymore, since most of my selling is occurring in person or on Amazon.com.

      I've had the domain name rated by two independent, and extremely well-documented domain brokers online, and both rated www.black-valentine.com as a "high value" name, with a suggested minimum bid of US$4,000. If anyone is interested in making a reasonable and fair offer for the domain name (serious inquiries only), please feel free to email me.

      Thanks!