FOR SALE: eBay auctions: All superheroes unmasked! Spiderman Batman

  • GatsbyComics, a quality eBay seller since
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2008

      FOR SALE
      from GatsbyComics on eBay
      Feedback Score: 145 | Positive Feedback: 100%

      You are invited to bid on these special auctions this week:

      -------------------------------

      SPECIALS THIS WEEK:

      Only $3.00 for Media Mail or $5.00 USPS Priority Mail.
      Secure "box-within-box" packing.

      FREE shipping and handling on 2nd or 3rd auction won within 3 days of first auction.

      --------------------------------

      AUCTIONS ENDING THURSDAY, September 11, 2008:

      Spiderman Daredevil Batman Silver Bronze Age LOT marvel
      All super-heroes unmasked! Once-in-a-lifetime auction!
      Auction ends: 8:10 PM Pacific Time | 11:10 PM Eastern Time

      Amazing Spiderman # 107 108 109 110 114 Bronze Age LOT
      Dr. Strange app! 1st appearance of Sha-Shan and Gibbon!
      Auction ends: 8:12 PM Pacific Time | 11:12 PM Eastern Time

      View All Of My Items For Sale With Gallery Photos

      Thanks for taking time to read this post. Feel free to contact me through eBay with any questions you may have. See you on eBay and have fun bidding.

      GatsbyComics on eBay
      eBay User ID: gatsbycomics