new Marvel Titles out today

  • DreddheadedPoet
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 27, 2008
      Black Panther 40 - Wakanda fights back

      Amazing Spiderman 568 - New Ways to die

      New avengers, Mighty Avengers.....a lot of Secret invasion goodies...

      anyone pick up and wanna discuss?
    • JASON WILLIAMS
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 27, 2008
        LOL hey man this is NEXTLVL you are on the ccl forums right

        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 28, 2008
          not sure what ccl is...send me a link!

          --- In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, JASON WILLIAMS <jaydouble313@...>
          wrote:

          > LOL hey man this is NEXTLVL you are on the ccl forums right

        • Gary Arkell
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 28, 2008
            I was alittle disappointed with Secret Invasion #5. I thought Mockingbird was real......

            Comics, Trade paperbacks and Hardcover books for sale
            Request a listing, email me personally...

            gsarkell@...

            ebay ID: animal713

            Gary S. Arkell
            13 Linda Lane
            Clark NJ 07066

            Gary

            New avengers, Mighty Avengers.... .a lot of Secret invasion goodies...

            anyone pick up and wanna discuss?
          • jay
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 28, 2008
              --- In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, "DreddheadedPoet" <afroloq@...>

              www.comiccollectorlive.com
            • ComicSnobb@aol.com
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 28, 2008
                In a message dated 8/28/2008 9:26:02 AM Eastern Standard Time, GSArkell@... writes:
                I was alittle disappointed with Secret Invasion #5. I thought Mockingbird was real......

                   I was a little disappointed with SI #5 too. It had a "treading water" feel to it that made me wish that they had made it a seven issue series instead of an eight issue one.  I've really been enjoying the various tie-ins.  SI:THOR and the BLACK PANTHER compliment each other nicely...
                    Bill

              • DreddheadedPoet
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 28, 2008
                  exactly...check out my rant a few threads below on the board....

                  I always hate it when the main book sucks but the tie ins have better
                  stories to tell or should have been part of the main book...SI 5 should
                  have been 3.

                  Talking comics and stuff...come check us out in ...The Next Issue

                  http://www.freewebs.com/thenextissue/
                • Deborah
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 28, 2008
                    #####  I'm enjoying this discussion, but one favor please...
                    I haven't read Secret Invasion #5 yet and I was definitely spoiled by this FIRST line.  Maybe if it had been a little further down?  I could have seen the Secret Invasion #5 part and not read the rest of the post if the spoiler part had been several more lines down.

                    Thanks, Deborah

                    Re: new Marvel Titles out today

                    Posted by: "Gary Arkell" GSArkell@...   gsarkell

                    Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:25 am (PDT)

                    I was alittle disappointed with Secret Invasion #5. I thought Mockingbird was real......

                    Comics, Trade paperbacks and Hardcover books for sale
                    Request a listing, email me personally.. .

                    gsarkell@yahoo. com

                    ebay ID: animal713

                    Gary S. Arkell
                    13 Linda Lane
                    Clark NJ 07066

                    Gary

                  • DreddheadedPoet
                    Message 9 of 10 , Sep 3 9:37 AM
                      hey deb...have you finished it yet? What did you think of it?

                      --- In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, Deborah <turkdeb@...> wrote:

                      > #####  I'm enjoying this discussion, but one favor please...
                      > I haven't read Secret Invasion #5 yet and I was definitely spoiled
                      by this FIRST line.  Maybe if it had been a little further down?  I
                      could have seen the Secret Invasion #5 part and not read the rest of
                      the post if the spoiler part had been several more lines down.

                      > Thanks, Deborah
                      >

                      > Re: new Marvel Titles out today
                      >
                      > Posted by: "Gary Arkell"
                      > GSArkell@...
                      >

                      > gsarkell
                      >

                      > Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:25 am (PDT)
                      >

                      > I was alittle disappointed with Secret Invasion #5. I
                      thought Mockingbird was real......

                      > Comics, Trade paperbacks and Hardcover books for sale
                      >
                      > Request a listing, email me personally.. .
                      >

                      > gsarkell@yahoo. com
                      >

                      > ebay ID: animal713
                      >

                      > Gary S. Arkell
                      >
                      > 13 Linda Lane