New Store, New Deals on Old Books, New Books, Brand New Books, New Customers

  • spiritmountain1600
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
      Set up new store and need new customers to come check it out.

      I have a couple Pedigree books up for sale
      CGC Silver Age TTA and Daredevil
      Bunches more CGC
      Tons of Bronze!
      Silver Age DC and Marvel for your liking, Kirby too!
      Pages and Pages of AMS
      Classics Illustrated
      Creepy's (you know-Frazetta covers, Sanjulian and Ken Kelly, etc)
      Eerie's as well
      Pages and Pages of FF
      Pages of Flash including Key's!

      If I include any more, it will stop looking like a menu and start looking like computer code.

      Here is my store link.. Comix N Stuff
    • spiritmountain1600
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
        This is the Link, the one that is supposed to work!
        http://www.comiccollectorlive.com/LiveData/Seller.aspx?name=comix_n_stuff

        --- In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, "spiritmountain1600"