Next Week's Shipping List & Sale!

  • Gordon
    Message 1 of 74 , Jun 30, 2008
      Weekly Specials!

      On Sale Today through July 31st!
      Includes:

      Trade Paperbacks (Selected Books - $3, $5, $7 Each)
      WizKids Products ($8 Booster Packs)
      Dungeons & Dragons (30% Off 3.5 Books)
      Selected Cover Price Comic Books (the ones in the boxes) - $1 each/20
      for $10
      Don't Miss Out!

      * Suggested Retail Price & No Lay-Aways, Excludes All Sale Priced
      Items! Must Be The Same Price or Less
      Cash & Checks Only! NO Credit/Debit Card Purchase Accepted!

      Plan Early For:
      Our Sidewalk Sale - Saturday, July 5th!

      http://www.legendsinteractive.com

      Comic Books Shipping THURSDAY July 10th!

      100 BULLETS #93 (MR)" $2.99
      ACTION COMICS #867" $2.99
      AMAZING SPIDER-GIRL #22" $2.99
      AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #565" $2.99
      ARMY OF DARKNESS XENA WHY NOT #4 (OF 4)" $3.50
      BATMAN CONFIDENTIAL #19" $2.99
      BATMAN STRIKES #47" $2.25
      BATTLESTAR GALACTICA ORIGINS #7" $3.50
      BOOSTER GOLD #1000000" $2.99
      BPRD THE WARNING #1 (OF 5)" $2.99
      CAPTAIN AMERICA WHITE #0" $2.99
      CAPTAIN BRITAIN AND MI 13 #3 SI" $2.99
      CHUCK #2 (OF 6)" $2.99
      DETECTIVE COMICS #846 RIP" $2.99
      ETERNALS #2" $2.99
      FINAL CRISIS REQUIEM #1" $3.99
      GENEXT #3 (OF 5)" $3.99
      GEORGE R R MARTINS WILD CARDS #4 (OF 6) HARD CALL" $2.99
      GOON #26" $2.99
      GREEN ARROW BLACK CANARY #10" $2.99
      GUARDIANS OF GALAXY #3" $2.99
      HUNTRESS YEAR ONE #5 (OF 6)" $2.99
      INDIANA JONES & TOMB OF THE GODS #1 (C: 0-1-2)" $2.99
      INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #3" $2.99
      IRON MAN LEGACY OF DOOM #4 (OF 4)" $2.99
      JOKERS ASYLUM THE PENGUIN #1" $2.99
      JUSTICE SOCIETY OF AMERICA #17" $2.99
      LAST DEFENDERS #5 (OF 6)" $2.99
      LEGION OF SUPER HEROES IN THE 31ST CENTURY #16" $2.25
      LOST BOYS REIGN OF FROGS #3 (OF 4) (MR)" $3.50
      MARVEL ADVENTURES HULK #13" $2.99
      NEW EXILES #8" $2.99
      NOVA #15" $2.99
      NUMBER OF THE BEAST #7 (OF 8)" $2.99
      POWERS #29 (MR)" $3.95
      RED SONJA #35" $2.99
      SECRET INVASION #4 SI" $3.99
      SPAWN #180" $2.95
      TRINITY #6" $2.99
      ULTIMATE ORIGINS #2 (OF 5)" $2.99
      WITCHBLADE #119 $2.99
      WONDER WOMAN #22" $2.99
      YOUNG LIARS #5 (MR)" $2.99
      YOUNG X-MEN #4 DWS" $2.99

      Miscellaneous Product Arriving this WEDNESDAY:

      DEADPOOL CLASSIC TP VOL 01
      CAPTAIN AMERICA TP OPERATION REBIRTH NEW PTG
      INVADERS CLASSIC TP VOL 2
      FRANK MILLER SIN CITY TP VOL 07 2ND HELL & BACK (MR)
      ANNIHILATION TP BOOK 01
      GREEN LANTERN HC VOL 02 THE SINESTRO CORPS WAR
      AVENGERS INITIATIVE PREM HC VOL 02 KILLED ACTION
      FANTASTIC FOUR PREM HC LOST ADVENTURES STAN LEE DM ED
      ANGEL TP VOL 02 OLD FRIENDS
      ANIMAL MAN TP VOL 02 ORIGIN OF THE SPECIES
      BLACK PANTHER BY JACK KIRBY TP VOL 01
      BONE COLOR ED HC VOL 07 GHOST CIRCLES
      COMBAT ZONE TRUE TALES OF GIS IN IRAQ TP VOL 01
      DOOM PATROL TP VOL 01 CRAWLING FROM THE WRECKAGE
      FANTASTIC FOUR VISIONARIES WALTER SIMONSON TP VOL 01
      INVISIBLES TP #2 APOCALIPSTICK
      WATCHMEN TP
      ANITA BLAKE VH GUILTY PLEASURES HC VOL 02 DM ED
      COUNTER X TP VOL 01 X-FORCE
      HELLBLAZER FEAR MACHINE TP (MR)
      MIGHTY AVENGERS PREM HC VOL 02 VENOM BOMB
      SUPERMAN LAST SON HC
      DRAGONLANCE CHRONICLES TP VOL 02 DRAGONS OF WINTER NIGHT
      FABLES TP VOL 10 THE GOOD PRINCE (MR)
      BATMAN KNIGHTFALL TP PART 03 KNIGHTSEND
      COUNTDOWN PRESENTS SEARCH FOR RAY PALMER TP
      WILDSTORM REVELATIONS TP
      BPRD TP VOL 01 HOLLOW EARTH & OTHER STORIES
      ESSENTIAL WOLVERINE TP VOL 01
      ESSENTIAL DEFENDERS TP VOL 4
      SHOWCASE PRESENTS BATMAN TP VOL 03
      GRIMM FAIRY TALES TP VOL 03
      FRANK MILLER SIN CITY TP VOL 06 2ND BOOZE BROADS BULLETS (MR)
      Y THE LAST MAN TP VOL 10 WHYS AND WHEREFORES (MR)
      BATMAN CHRONICLES TP VOL 02
      BATMAN CHRONICLES TP VOL 03
      BATMAN NO MANS LAND TP VOL 02
      MS MARVEL TP VOL 01 BEST OF THE BEST
      MARVEL ATLAS TP
      TEEN TITANS TP TITANS OF TOMORROW
      FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDER-MAN TP VOL 02 MYSTERY DATE
      HOUSE OF M TP AVENGERS
      BTVS FALSE MEMORIES TP
      AMAZING SPIDER-MAN TP VOL 09 SKIN DEEP

      http://www.legendsinteractive.com

      Legend's Tournaments!

      For Upcoming Legend's Tournaments:

      Click Here --->> http://www.legendsinteractive.com

      News Tidbits!

      Our NEXT Magic the Gathering Tournament Is July 5th!
      On July 5th, we will be hosting a DCI Sanctioned Tournament
      beginning at 3:00 pm!
      The Prizes Will Be Equilvalent to The Number Of Participants!
      On July 12th, we will be hosting a DCI Sanctioned Tournament
      beginning at 3:00 pm!

      Standard Rules Apply.

      Magic The Gathering Open Play Is Available Saturday & Sunday!
      As many of you already know, we're holding open magic the gathering
      play on Saturday & Sundays at this time. And for the time being, at
      5:00 pm on Tuesday nights too!

      Each Tuesday night, we will be running either Dungeons & Dragons or
      Star Wars to any interested players. Each session begins sometime
      after the GM arrives. 6-ish?

      Each Sunday afternoon we will be hosting a Manga CCG Open Play! Bring
      your Dragonball Z & GT, Duel Masters, Yu Gi Oh & other CCG's to play!

      http://www.legendsinteractive.com

      A few unannounced * In-Store Specials * Include:
      Mage Knight Rebellion Venomous Shadow Dragon! $16.00

      These are specially priced with this email only! We have these set
      aside, please ask if you want to view them for purchasing!
      TITLE PRICE
      Army of Darkness Movie Adaptation Trade Paperback $6
      Marvel Legacy: the 1960s-1990s Handbook Trade Paperback $6
      INVISIBLES TP #4 BLOODY HELL IN AMERICA $6
      STAR WARS TALES VOL 1 TP $6
      AMAZING SPIDER-MAN VOL 10 NEW AVENGERS TP $9
      BATMAN BEGINS THE MOVIE & OTHER TALES OF THE DARK KNIGHT TP $9
      Ghost Rider Team-Up Trade Paperback $9
      Hellblazer Reasons to be Careful Trade Paperback $9
      ROBIN BATGIRL FRESH BLOOD TP $9
      Robin The Big Leagues Trade Paperback $9
      Paradise X TP $12
      The Lone Ranger volume 1 Trade Paperback $15
      X-Men the Complete Onslaught Epic Volume 1 Trade Paperback $15
      CHAMPIONS CLASSIC VOL 1 TP $18
      Justice League Elite Volume 2 TP $18
      Justice League Of America Vol 1 The Tornado's Path HC $21

      Watch This List For More Added Items!
      TITLE PRICE
      TITLE PRICE BATMAN MINI-FIGURES SERIES ONE BATMAN ACTION FIGURE $3.00
      BATMAN MINI-FIGURES SERIES ONE CATWOMAN ACTION FIGURE $3.00
      BATMAN MINI-FIGURES SERIES ONE HARLEY QUINN ACTION FIGURE $3.00
      First Appearance Series 4 Blue Beetle (Stealth) Action Figure $5.00
      First Appearance Series 4 The Atom Action Figure $5.00
      Kingdom Come ReActivated Series 2 Green Lantern Action Figure $5.00
      Kingdom Come ReActivated Series 2 Superman Action Figure $5.00
      Superman Batman Series 4 Vengeance Batzarro Action Figure $5.00
      Superman Batman Series 4 Vengeance Superwoman Action Figure $5.00
      Star Wars 1982 Empire Strikes Back Collector's Cup! $2.00

      Message 74 of 74 , Jul 21, 2008
        Weekly Specials!

        On Sale Today through July 31st!
        Includes:

        Trade Paperbacks (Selected Books - $3, $5, $7 Each)
        WizKids Products ($8 Booster Packs)
        Dungeons & Dragons (30% Off 3.5 Books)
        Selected Cover Price Comic Books (the ones in the boxes) - $0.50
        each/6 for $1
        Don't Miss Out!

        * Suggested Retail Price & No Lay-Aways, Excludes All Sale Priced
        Items! Must Be The Same Price or Less
        Cash & Checks Only! NO Credit/Debit Card Purchase Accepted!

        Plan Early For:
        Our Labor Day Weekend Sale - Late August!

        http://www.legendsinteractive.com

        Comic Books Shipping WEDNESDAY July 30th!

        AMAZING SPIDER-MAN EXTRA" $3.99
        BATMAN DEATH MASK #4 (OF 4)" $2.99
        BLACK PANTHER #39 SI" $2.99
        BLUE BEETLE #29" $2.99
        CATWOMAN #81" $2.99
        FANTASTIC FOUR TRUE STORY #1 (OF 4)" $2.99
        FRANK FRAZETTAS CREATURES #1" $3.99
        GREEN LANTERN #33" $2.99
        GRIMM FAIRY TALES #29 (C: 0-0-1)" $2.99
        HUNTRESS YEAR ONE #6 (OF 6)" $2.99
        JIM BUTCHERS DRESDEN FILES #4 (OF 4) WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE" $3.99
        JOKERS ASYLUM TWO FACE #1" $2.99
        MARVEL SPOTLIGHT UNCANNY X-MEN 500 ISSUES" $2.99
        MS MARVEL #29 SI" $2.99
        NEW DYNAMIX #5 (OF 5)" $2.99
        NEWUNIVERSAL 1959" $3.99
        PILOT SEASON THE CORE #1" $3.99
        PREVIEWS VOL XVIII #8
        PROJECT SUPERPOWERS #5 (OF 7)" $2.99
        REIGN IN HELL #1 (OF 8) (RES)" $3.50
        SECRET INVASION FANTASTIC FOUR #3 (OF 3) SI" $2.99
        SKAAR SON OF HULK #2" $2.99
        SKRULLS VS POWER PACK #1 (OF 4)" $2.99
        SPIDER-MAN WITH GREAT POWER #5 (OF 5)" $3.99
        STAR WARS REBELLION #15 VECTOR PART 7 (OF 12) (C: 1-0-0)" $2.99
        SUPERMAN BATMAN #50 (NOTE PRICE)" $3.99
        TAROT WITCH OF THE BLACK ROSE #51 (MR)" $2.95
        TEEN TITANS #61" $2.99
        THOR #10" $2.99
        TRINITY #9" $2.99
        TRUE BELIEVERS #1 (OF 5)" $2.99
        ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #124" $2.99
        WALKING DEAD #51 (MR)" $2.99
        WIZARD MAGAZINE #203 $5.99
        WOLVERINE #67" $2.99
        WOLVERINE ORIGINS #27" $2.99
        X-MEN FIRST CLASS VOL 2 #14" $2.99
        X-MEN ODD MEN OUT" $3.99

        http://www.legendsinteractive.com

        Miscellaneous Product Arriving this WEDNESDAY:

        DEADPOOL CLASSIC TP VOL 01
        CIVIL WAR TP
        DEADPOOL VS MARVEL UNIVERSE TP
        HELLBOY SEED OF DESTRUCTION LTD HC PVC FIG SET
        DIANA PRINCE WONDER WOMAN TP VOL 02
        KITTY PRYDE AND WOLVERINE PREM HC DM ED
        RED SONJA TP VOL 04 (MR) (C: 0-0-2)
        TERMINATOR INFINITY TP VOL 01 (MR) (C: 0-0-2)
        X-MEN TP ENDANGERED SPECIES
        COMPLETE BITE CLUB TP (MR)
        DOOM PATROL TP VOL 01 CRAWLING FROM THE WRECKAGE
        DOOM PATROL TP VOL 02 PAINTING THAT ATE PARIS (MR)
        ENCYCLOPEDIA OF COMICBOOK HEROES TP VOL 02 WONDER WOMAN
        DRAGONLANCE TP VOL 04 DRAGONS SPRING DAWNING 2
        AUTHORITY PRIME TP
        COUNTDOWN TO ADVENTURE TP
        GREEN ARROW BLACK CANARY ROAD TO THE ALTAR TP
        CIVIL WAR AMAZING SPIDER-MAN TP
        CIVIL WAR PETER PARKER SPIDER-MAN TP
        CIVIL WAR WAR CRIMES TP
        CIVIL WAR WOLVERINE TP
        STAR WARS LEGACY TP VOL 01 BROKEN
        STAR WARS LEGACY TP VOL 03
        ESSENTIAL DEFENDERS TP VOL 04
        CIVIL WAR FRONT LINE TP BOOK 01
        CIVIL WAR FRONT LINE TP BOOK 02
        CIVIL WAR ROAD TO CIVIL WAR TP
        KINGDOM COME TP
        BATMAN AND SON TP
        FIRST BORN TP VOL 01 (C: 0-1-2)
        TEEN TITANS TP TITANS OF TOMORROW
        WOLVERINE TP DEATH OF WOLVERINE
        CIVIL WAR COMPANION TP
        MARVEL HEROCLIX FANTASTIC FOUR STARTER SET
        Y THE LAST MAN TP VOL 03 ONE SMALL STEP (MR)
        CIVIL WAR CAPTAIN AMERICA TP
        CIVIL WAR IRON MAN TP
        CIVIL WAR MARVEL UNIVERSE TP
        CIVIL WAR X-MEN TP

        http://www.legendsinteractive.com

        Legend's Tournaments!

        For Upcoming Legend's Tournaments:

        Click Here ---> http://www.legendsinteractive.com

        News Tidbits!

        Our NEXT Magic the Gathering Tournament Is July 26th!
        On July 26th, we will be hosting a DCI Sanctioned Tournament
        beginning at 3:00 pm!
        The Prizes Will Be Equilvalent to The Number Of Participants!
        On August 2nd, we will be hosting a DCI Sanctioned Tournament
        beginning at 3:00 pm!

        Standard Rules Apply.

        Magic The Gathering Open Play Is Available Saturday & Sunday!
        As many of you already know, we're holding open magic the gathering
        play on Saturday & Sundays at this time. And for the time being, at
        5:00 pm on Tuesday nights too!

        Each Tuesday night, we will be running either Dungeons & Dragons or
        Star Wars to any interested players. Each session begins sometime
        after the GM arrives. 6-ish?

        Each Sunday afternoon we will be hosting a Manga CCG Open Play! Bring
        your Dragonball Z & GT, Duel Masters, Yu Gi Oh & other CCG's to play!

        http://www.legendsinteractive.com

        A few unannounced * In-Store Specials * Include:
        Mage Knight Rebellion Venomous Shadow Dragon! $15.00

        These are specially priced with this email only! We have these set
        aside, please ask if you want to view them for purchasing!
        TITLE PRICE
        ESSENTIAL KILLRAVEN VOL 1 TP $3.00
        BATMAN HUSH RETURNS TP $3.00
        Champions Classic Vol 2 TP $3.00
        Manhunter Volume 3 Origins TP $3.00
        Speed Racer Volume 1 TP $3.00
        DEATH: THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE TP $6.00
        SHOWCASE PRESENTS UNKNOWN SOLDIER VOL 1 TP $6.00
        Alan Moore Wild Worlds Trade Paperback $9.00
        Jonah Hex Origins Trade Paperback $9.00
        Scalped Vol 1 Indian Country Trade Paperback $9.00
        Star Trek Klingons Blood Will Tell Trade Paperback $9.00
        ESSENTIAL FANTASTIC FOUR VOL 1 $12.00
        Spider-Man Peter Parker: Back In Black Trade Paperback $12.00
        Batman Grendel Trade Paperback $15.00
        Spider-Man Peter Parker: Back In Black Trade Paperback $21
        Batman The Resurrection of Ra's Al Ghul Hard Cover Edition $24.00

        Watch This List For More Added Items!
        TITLE PRICE
        TITLE PRICE BATMAN MINI-FIGURES SERIES ONE BATMAN ACTION FIGURE $3.00
        BATMAN MINI-FIGURES SERIES ONE CATWOMAN ACTION FIGURE $3.00
        BATMAN MINI-FIGURES SERIES ONE HARLEY QUINN ACTION FIGURE $3.00
        First Appearance Series 4 Blue Beetle (Stealth) Action Figure $5.00
        First Appearance Series 4 The Atom Action Figure $5.00
        Kingdom Come ReActivated Series 2 Green Lantern Action Figure $5.00
        Kingdom Come ReActivated Series 2 Superman Action Figure $5.00
        Superman Batman Series 4 Vengeance Batzarro Action Figure $5.00
        Superman Batman Series 4 Vengeance Superwoman Action Figure $5.00
        Star Wars 1982 Empire Strikes Back Collector's Cup! $2.00

        * Only Cash or Checks Are Accepted On Sale Items!

        http://www.legendsinteractive.com