comics for sale

  • thunderforge2000
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 8, 2002
      The following comics I have for sale at the prices I list beside them.
      If your interested in any of them please contact me.

      Amazing Spider-man #48 20.00
      Amazing Spider-man #74 20.00
      Amazing Spider-man #151 2.00
      Amazing Spider-man #147 2.00
      Amazing Spider-man #11 20.00
      Amazing spider-man #14 40.00
      Amazing Spider-man #12 20.00
      Daredevil #38 8.00
      Daredevil #41 5.00
      Daredevil #55 5.00
      Daredevil #2 40.00
      Daredevil #13 10.00
      Daredevil #53 5.00
      Daredevil #33 5.00
      Daredevil #42 5.00
      Daredevil #54 5.00
      Iron Man #12 10.00
      Iron Man #24 5.00
      Marvel collectors item classics #17 5.00
      Marvel Super-heroes #23 5.00
      Silver Surfer #2 (original) 10.00
      Silver Surfer #1 (original) 50.00
      Incredible Hulk #102 10.00
      Star trek #44 1.00
      Suicide Squad #27 1.00
      Akira #3 (graphic novel format) 1.00
      X-force #1 (Shatterstar card) 1.00
      Ravage 2099 #3 1.00

      I prefer Paypal payments for immediate shipping.

      Shipping is 3.00 for one comics and .25 for each additional comic in
      the order will be posting more lists soon.

      If there are any comics you like I will hold them for you so that you
      cn get better rate on shipping and stuff like that. Will only hold
      comics for 30 days.

      Rick
      thunderforge@...
      thunderforge2000@...
    • Eli Bowman
      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 8, 2002
        I am interested in the Spider-Man issues you have. Do
        you have scans of any of them so I can get an idea of
        condition? Thanks.

        Eli

        --- thunderforge2000 <thunderforge2000@...>

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/
      • Marc Haines
        Message 3 of 19 , Apr 30, 2002
          I still have a good amount of the 600 comics for sale most around $1-$2
          I am not selling them in one lot, I will single them out. There are a few
          older more collectible books mixed in, and they are alphabetically listed.
          E-mail me
          marcshaines@...
          for the excel spreadsheet.
          Marc

          >From: comic_books@yahoogroups.com
          >To: comic_books@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [comic_books] Digest Number 73
          >Date: 29 Apr 2002 15:56:42 -0000

          >There is 1 message in this issue.
          >
          >Topics in this digest:
          >
          > 1. I posted a message
          > From: "gt9879" <djk3rd@...>

          >Message: 1
          > Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 05:26:25 -0000
          > From: "gt9879" <djk3rd@...>
          >Subject: I posted a message
          >
          >I recently posted a message about a comic collection that I have for
          >sale. It's 2,907 books for $2900.00, thats just $1.00 per book and
          >thats lots less than you'd pay for books today. I have had only one
          >inquiry for the whole collection, which is how I want to sell it, and
          >nothing back. I will be glad to send a list of the books to anyone
          >interested but, please, don't ask for indivdual books. That 1997
          >value of the collection was $6447.00. Hoping to hear from someone.
          >You can't beat this deal.
          >
          > djk3rd@...

        • CHA-CHA
          Message 4 of 19 , May 1, 2002
            Please send me a spread sheet on the comics you still have.

          • klufer7139@aol.com
            Message 5 of 19 , May 4, 2002
              How many spawn comics do you have?

              Peter

              There are three people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.
            • jfsk3369@aol.com
              Message 6 of 19 , Sep 12 8:24 PM
                I have some comics for sale each comic is 2.50 plus shipping
                spectacular spider man no 202
                silver surfer # 77 vol 3
                superman: the man of steel # 37
                all comics are in excellent condition
                anyone who is interested please reply to jfsk3369@...
                sincerely,
                Ian Stones
              • jfsk3369@aol.com
                Message 7 of 19 , Sep 15 3:20 PM
                  hi I have some comics for sale each comic is $2.00 ea I have the following :

                  spectacular spider man #202
                  silver surfer vol 3 #77
                  superman :the man of steel #37 this is one of the zero hour issues
                  conan the barbarian #53 chipped slightly in the lower left corner
                  please reply to jfsk3369@... please do not reply to the list and reply to
                  the stated address above only. shipping is extra please email for details
                  Ian
                • ernie <yelir1@localnet.com>
                  Message 8 of 19 , Jan 28, 2003
                    i have just put 2 comics for sale in the photo section spirit
                    coverless 1946 is $25 plus $4 shipping and sarge steel 1vg/f is $10
                    plus $4 shipping
                    ernie
                  • koalabear428
                    Message 9 of 19 , Apr 24, 2004
                      I have a large amount of comics that I am going to be selling. Right
                      now I do not have a list of the ones I have but I have a great
                      amount of X-Men and Marvel comics. I am moving from Detroit to Tampa
                      and I can not bring these with me. If you are interested please e-
                      mail me at Koalabear428@... and I can give you as much
                      information as I can.
                    • Aaron Berg
                      Message 10 of 19 , Apr 30, 2004

                        How many have you got?  I live near Detroit and might be willing to purchase a large collection.

                        Aaron

                        Message 11 of 19 , Mar 1, 2005
                          I have a collection of about 147 comic books that are Early Silver
                          Age, Silver Age and Bronze Age that I would like to sell.

                          Marvel, Charlton, Archie, Harvey, Dell, Gold Key, DC, etc.

                          Would like to sell as a lot but may consider breaking the
                          collection up.

                          I have a list of names, issue numbers if interested.
                          Email me @ Woodmrkmastiffs@...

                          Dianne
                        • Vincent Mileto
                          Message 12 of 19 , Mar 1, 2005
                            I may be  interested in the whole lot. Send titles, numbers, and conditions.

                            Vincent

                            woodmrkmastiffs <Woodmrkmastiffs@...> wrote:

                            I have a collection of about 147 comic books that are Early Silver
                            Age, Silver Age and Bronze Age that I would like to sell.

                            Marvel, Charlton, Archie, Harvey, Dell, Gold Key, DC, etc.

                            Would like to sell as a lot but may consider breaking the
                            collection up.

                            I have a list of names, issue numbers if interested.
                            Email me @ Woodmrkmastiffs@...

                            Dianne

                            http://mail.yahoo.com

                          • Darrell Skeens
                            Message 13 of 19 , Mar 2, 2005

                              Vincent Mileto <vin4761@...> wrote:
                              I may be  interested in the whole lot. Send titles, numbers, and conditions.

                              Vincent

                              woodmrkmastiffs <Woodmrkmastiffs@...> wrote:

                              I could you send me the list and the price for the lot of comics, please email me

                              thanks

                              darrell

                              I have a collection of about 147 comic books that are Early Silver
                              Age, Silver Age and Bronze Age that I would like to sell.

                              Marvel, Charlton, Archie, Harvey, Dell, Gold Key, DC, etc.

                              Would like to sell as a lot but may consider breaking the
                              collection up.

                              I have a list of names, issue numbers if interested.
                              Email me @ Woodmrkmastiffs@...

                              Dianne

                              http://mail.yahoo.com

                              Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
                            • Darrell Skeens

                                Message 15 of 19 , Mar 6, 2005
                                  Hey guys i have tons of comics for sale. X-Men, spiderman, you name
                                  it i have the older stuff. email me a list of what you are looking
                                  for i might have it. bigwinston @ yahoo.com
                                • beckner_john
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Mar 8, 2007
                                    i recently started looking at my comics--all purchased in 1991,92 & 93.
                                    i havent looked at them since i bought them. i have lots of valiant &
                                    image comics--archer & armstron, bloodshot, etc.--what is the easiest
                                    way for me to sale these comics?
                                  • Gary Arkell
                                    Message 17 of 19 , Mar 12, 2007
                                      The easiest way is to put them on ebay, But I really doubt anyone is
                                      really looking to buy those specific comics. Since most of those
                                      series are canceled and no one is interested in them. I have some of
                                      those series and I usually give them away with my orders....

                                      --- beckner_john <beckner_john@...> wrote:

                                      > i recently started looking at my comics--all purchased in 1991,92 &
                                      > 93.
                                      > i havent looked at them since i bought them. i have lots of valiant &
                                      >
                                      > image comics--archer & armstron, bloodshot, etc.--what is the easiest
                                      >
                                      > way for me to sale these comics?

                                      Comics, Trade paperbacks and Hardcover books for sale
                                      Request a listing, email me personally...

                                      gsarkell@...

                                      ebay ID: animal713

                                      REALITY EXISTS FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T COPE WITH FANTASY

                                      DON'T DREAM IT BE HERE

                                      Gary
                                    • thabig1469
                                      Message 18 of 19 , Apr 9, 2007
                                        Just up and starting online comic auction,adding new comics and video
                                        games every wednesday check it out.Marvel,dc,dark horse and others,
                                        http://auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/booth/thabig1469
                                      • matthew8675
                                        Message 19 of 19 , Nov 30, 2009
                                          I am attempting to sell my collection of mainly 1978-1982 comics that sat in my closet for 25+ years. None are in perfect condition and a lot don't even have covers. I have contacted several dealers for their best offers on the entire lot but do not expect to get much because of their condition. If any private collectors wish to purchase the collection feel free to e mail me at matthew8675@.... There is @380 books, mainly marvel for the years listed above. I have attached a list if anyone wants it. Note - the collection was not picked over in any way * =missing cover/poor condition
                                          The balance is in fair condition (they were in my closet for years in a pile - none are perfect but all are readable)

                                          MARVEL:

                                          FANTASTIC FOUR:113,175*,176*,180,182,184*,195,198,201,205,207,208,214,223,224,227,243
                                          -DO- ANNUAL:13,17,18
                                          MARVELS GREATEST COMICS (FANTASTIC FOUR):74*,75,76,77,78,80,81,82,83,84,85
                                          MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE (THING &GUEST):15*,18,24,32,33,35,40,41,42,44,45*,50,52,53,54,60,63,
                                          -DO- ANNUAL:2*
                                          THE THING:9
                                          THE INVADERS:13,18,22,31*
                                          THE CHAMPIONS:13,16*,17
                                          THE X-MEN AND THE MICRONAUTS:1,2,3,4
                                          THE UNCANNY X-MEN:107*,109*,114,128,132,133,150,162,180
                                          MARVEL TRIPLE ACTION (AVENGERS):33*,37*,40*,43
                                          MARVEL SUPER ACTION:3,12,24,31
                                          MARVEL SPOTLIGHT 30,33
                                          THE AVENGERS:136,160,137*,171,174,185,201,205,208,231,242
                                          THE DEFENDERS:39,45,50,55,56,57,59*,61,62,64,67,69,80,122,123
                                          MARVEL TALES (SPIDER MAN):77*88;105
                                          WEB OF SPIDERMAN:77
                                          MARVEL TEAM-UP (SPIDEY & GUEST):46,50,55,56,61,62,63,68,72,76,80,92,104
                                          THE SPECTACULAR SPIDERMAN:8,19,28,28,29
                                          AMAZING SPIDERMAN:166,167,169,183*
                                          WHAT IF?:2,2,6*,11*,12,13*,20
                                          BLACK PANTHER:10
                                          MARVEL DOUBLE FEATURE:15,19
                                          THE INHUMANS:10
                                          NOVA:9*,10*,24
                                          POWER MAN:33*,38,39*,42*47,49,62,97
                                          HERO FOR HIRE:13*
                                          GIANT SIZE POWER MAN:1 (STILL WITH COVER BUT PRETTY SHABBY)
                                          IRON FIST:12*,14
                                          GHOST RIDER:26,50,53,57
                                          DAREDEVIL:126*,146,149*,164,170,174
                                          DOCTOR STRANGE:20*,26,27,30,31,35,36,3839,41,45,47
                                          CAPTAIN AMERICA:185,190,197,203,207,221,224,227,232,286
                                          CAPTAIN MARVEL:50*,58,61
                                          IRON MAN:61*,64*,115,119,121,141,144
                                          THOR:182,228,232*,246*,247*,253,254*,256,260,263,268*,272,274,275*,278,281,282,284,288,290,291, 293,312,324,346
                                          THE ETERNALS:1*,13*
                                          MARVEL SUPER HEROES:27* ,38,54,61,65,74,83
                                          THE INCREDIBLE HULK: 132,141,143,182*,195*,196,200*,212*,217,220*,220,222,228,229,230,231,233,235,242,243,244*,247,248,252,294,300
                                          THE INCREDIBLE HULK SPECIAL:3 (JAN 1971)
                                          -DO- ANNUAL:5*,8,11
                                          GODZILLA:3,10,12,14,20
                                          MAN THING:8,20
                                          FEAR (MAN THING):12 (FEB1973)
                                          TOMB OF DRACULA:39,51,55,56,58*,61*,63,64*,66*,67,69
                                          CONAN THE BARBARIAN:72,90,99,101,103,125,135,135,153
                                          -DO- ANNUAL:3
                                          KING CONAN:5,6*
                                          WEREWOLF BY NIGHT:28*,30,42*
                                          MS MARVEL:18*,23
                                          FRANKENSTEIN:4,7*
                                          MAN-WOLF:45
                                          MICRONAUTS:5
                                          MASTER OF KUNG FU:59*,60
                                          KULL THE DESTROYER:27
                                          STAR WARS:10*,13*,17*
                                          SON OF SATAN:4*
                                          SKULL THE SLAYER:5*,7
                                          THE LIVING MUMMY:11*
                                          HOWARD THE DUCK:7*
                                          MACHINE MAN:4*
                                          TARZAN:8*,8*
                                          TWO GUN KID:136
                                          MARVEL PREMIERE:32
                                          JOURNRY INTO MYSTERY:5
                                          WHERE MONSTERS DWELL:11
                                          CREATURES ON THE LOOSE:12,13*
                                          WHERE MONSTERS DWELL:7*
                                          WEIRD WONDER TALES:17*,19
                                          SUB-MARINER:63*
                                          TALES TO ASTONISH:2
                                          ALPHA FLIGHT:5
                                          SUPER-VILLAIN TEAM-UP:6*,13*15
                                          CABLE:5,6,8
                                          ROM:25
                                          ASTONISHING TALES:32
                                          THE A TEAM:2
                                          SPIDEY SUPER STORIES:17
                                          THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 1979 (FREE WITH "ALL" PURCHASE)
                                          THE AVENGERS COLLECTORS EDITION VOL 1 NO 1 1993
                                          SPIDER MAN STORM AND POWERMAN 1982

                                          "GIANT BOOKS"
                                          SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN:28,39,41,43
                                          THE DEFENDERS#16 MARVEL TREASURY EDITION (1978)

                                          DC

                                          DC COMICS PRESENTS (SUPERMAN & SGT ROCK):10
                                          DETECTIVE COMICS:478*
                                          GHOSTS:63*,76
                                          HERCULES UNBOUND:1
                                          HOUSE OF MYSTERY:266
                                          HOUSE OF SECRETS:151*,152
                                          JONAH HEX:16*
                                          JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA:159
                                          NEW GODS:15*
                                          MEN OF WAR:10*
                                          MISTER MIRACLE:20*
                                          SECRET SOCIETY OF SUPER VILLINS:11*
                                          SGT ROCK:361*
                                          SHADE THE CHANGING MAN:6
                                          STAR HUNTERS:1*
                                          SUPERBOY:217*,229*
                                          SUPERMAN:329*
                                          SUPERMAN:52 (FEB 91)
                                          THE SUPERMAN FAMILY:186*
                                          SWAMP THING:12
                                          THE UNEXPECTED:188*
                                          UNKNOWN SOLDIER:211*
                                          THE WARLORD:15
                                          WONDERWOMAN:234,240*

                                          MODERN COMICS

                                          CREEPY THINGS:6
                                          E-MAN:3
                                          THE MANY GHOSTS OF DOCTOR GRAVES:25
                                          GHOSTLY HAUNTS:41
                                          HERCULES;11
                                          JUDO MASTER:98
                                          MANSTER HUNTERS:1
                                          SCARY TALES:1
                                          WORLD OF WHEELS:23

                                          ATLAS COMICS

                                          TALES OF EVIL FEATURING MAN MONSTER:3

                                          CHARLESTON PUBLICATIONS

                                          BILLY THE KID:123*
                                          FIGHTING MARINES:114*
                                          PEBBLES AND BAM-BAM:32*
                                          GHOSTLY HAUNTS:50*
                                          GHOST MANOR:34*

                                          WESTERN PUBLISHING COMPANY

                                          LOST IN SPACE:41*

                                          NATIONAL PERIODICAL PUBLICATIONS

                                          CLAW THE UNCONQUERED:3*
                                          KONG THE UNTAMED:3*,3*

                                          ARCHIE COMICS

                                          LIFE WITH ARCHIE:182*

                                          VALIANT

                                          SECRET WEAPONS:10
                                          RAI AND THE FUTURE FORCE:10

                                          CLASSICS ILLUSTRATED NO6 "A TALE OF TWO CITIES (SUMMER 1970)