Comic Shoppe Radio at 7pm eastern-Venture Bros' 3rd season, Indy 4, New Comics & Comic News!

  • desmond burton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008
      http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=8a25c3921a33e870011a35104dc30003

      OK folks, we took a break from the Shoppe broadcast last week because of Memorial Day but we will be back in the fold for tomorrow's show. So feel free to stop by and talk shop with Max, Daryll and yours truly by calling in with your thoughts and opinions at-646-200-0104 or via email/IM-thecomicshoppe@yahoo. We will be talking about tonight's third season premiere Venture Bros episode, our favorite graphic novel reads from the last two weeks, our thoughts on the latest Indiana Jones flick and of course, the latest in comic book/sci-fi/fantasy movie news. So just as the slogan goes for Afronerd Radio-Be there and Be Square!

      http://www.thecomicshoppe.com