new to the group--hello

  • troyspiderman33
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2008
      Hello everyone I'm new to the group and very excited. I just finished
      putting up my Marvel Comics For Sale List on my business site
      DVDMegaland.com. I've been a comic book reader and collector since I
      was a child and have many coics. I will be also putting a D.C. and
      Independents comics for sale list also on my business site but that
      will take some time I still have to orginize by title,issue #,then
      grade and price, like I said I have many comics. Check out my business
      site at DVDMegaland.com and tell me what you think, if you click on
      comic books and then on the Marvel List Parts you can see what titles
      and issue's I have for sale, Please check it out and let me know what
      you think, I look foward to hearing from you. Thanks