double cover

  • a_michaels123
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2008
      i've been going thru my new collection and i found a spider-man that
      has a double cover. they are the same cover and it looks like it came
      from the publisher like that. is that normal? or did i luck up?
    • Saty Q
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13, 2008
        It's a printer's error - but one that is not detrimental.  I like having books with double covers (not sur how many I have but I have a few)

        Jerry

        Visit my Comicspace at www.comicspace.com/satyq

        http://mail.yahoo.com