Sergio Toppi, Kent Williams, Claire Wendling, Manara, James Jean, Bradstreet, Eisner, Staples for SA

  • Kevin Warzecha
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2008
      Bilbosimca had really outdone himself on this latest batch of auctions, so rather than being a shameless self promoter today, momentarily, I think instead I'll alert the group to some really exceptional and unique work available at:

      http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbilbosimca

      Including, but not limited to: Sergio Toppi, Kent Williams, Claire Wendling, Milo Manara, James Jean, Tim Bradstreet, Will Eisner, Greg Staples & Michael Kaluta..

      Again,

      That's:  http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbilbosimca

      Oh, and since Thomas Edison has taught us that shamless-self-promotion is not a bad thing, then check out my CAF at:

      http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=10527

      Mention this email if you buy something from my CAF and I will toss in random, but TOTALLY worth it art...

      Kevin.