Lots and Lots of Modern Age Comic Books For Sale (mostly Superhero)

  • evanbybay
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2008
      Well, here I am again in yet another comic book website. Our 42 year
      old son passed away last fall leaving us with over 1500 Modern Age
      Comic Books ranging from 1993 to 2004. Lots of Batman, Superman,
      Spiderman, etc. He worked in a comic book store part time and was
      buying for investment purposes. Some of the books are autographed,
      some are very special editions. All are in wonderful condition
      having been stored in comic book boxes and never read. I have a list
      that I did on excel so if anyone is interested in seeing what I have
      for sale, please e-mail me. I guarantee you the price will be right!
    • twinzinaz64@yahoo.com