Auction of JLA and Sable Comics on eBay, please visit store.

  • sinanju1951
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2008
      Hi --

      Maybe you remember my auction on eBay of an old Overstreet Price Guide
      a week or so ago. With a guide value of $60 it went for 99 cents. I
      mailed it off today. . . .

      If anyone is interested in JLA comics from 1978-1979, I am auctioning a
      lot of 12 on eBay (item number 330208843257); starting bid is 99 cents!
      The auction is 3 days only, so hurry if you want them.

      The other auction is for 12 issues of First Comics' Sable from 1988-
      1990; this is a nice series if you're familiar with it (item
      330208813876). This auction ends Tuesday.

      Please stop by my little store at http://stores.ebay.com/Golden-Dragon-
      Books-and-Comics/ if you get a chance. I'm trying to list a little of
      everything -- DC comics, Marvels, manga, kung fu DVD's, DAW science
      fiction books....

      If you don't see what you want, just email me -- I can probably find it
      somewhere.

      Thanks for reading,
      Max
      Sinanju1951
    • Adilah
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2008
        Hi,
        Tried to check it out, but the link leads you to a
        page that says store does not exist.

        Adilah
        --- sinanju1951 <sinanju1951@...> wrote:

        > Hi --
        >
        > Maybe you remember my auction on eBay of an old
        > Overstreet Price Guide
        > a week or so ago. With a guide value of $60 it went
        > for 99 cents. I
        > mailed it off today. . . .
        >
        > If anyone is interested in JLA comics from
        > 1978-1979, I am auctioning a
        > lot of 12 on eBay (item number 330208843257);
        > starting bid is 99 cents!
        > The auction is 3 days only, so hurry if you want
        > them.
        >
        > The other auction is for 12 issues of First Comics'
        > Sable from 1988-
        > 1990; this is a nice series if you're familiar with
        > it (item
        > 330208813876). This auction ends Tuesday.
        >
        > Please stop by my little store at
        > http://stores.ebay.com/Golden-Dragon-
        > Books-and-Comics/ if you get a chance. I'm trying to
        > list a little of
        > everything -- DC comics, Marvels, manga, kung fu
        > DVD's, DAW science
        > fiction books....
        >
        > If you don't see what you want, just email me -- I
        > can probably find it
        > somewhere.
        >
        > Thanks for reading,
        > Max