50 Comic Lots - Free Priority Shipping - Excellent Deal

  • poeiv
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2008
      Going to start running our 50 comic lot deals again. We've actually
      sold a lot of these and people seem quite pleased with them. You get
      50 different comics. All of the comics are either Marvel or DC only, no
      indies, though we can include them if you want. Comics are in vf/nm
      condition. Lots include popular titles like Uncanny X-men, Iron Man,
      Superman, Spiderman, ect. Total cost of the lots is just $20 and we
      eat the cost of boxed 2-3 day priority shipping with delivery
      confirmation. Long time (and soon to be ex) ebay seller with high
      feedback so order with confidence. We take paypal or money order
      payments only. If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate
      to ask.
    • Kevin
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2008
        Actually I like the odd independents. Could I get a 50 lot of them?

        Thanks!