Complete Mini-Series Sets Available!

  • Gordon
    Message 1 of 78 , Jan 10, 2008
      Hi,

      I've the following Complete Mini-Series Sets available at the prices
      listed. If you're interested in any, please let me know asap.

      TITLE PRICE
      AVENGERS EARTH'S MIGHTIEST HEROES VOL 2 8 Issue Set $7.00
      BATMAN JOURNEY INTO KNIGHT 12 Issue Set $13.00
      DAREDEVIL FATHER 5 Issue Set $5.00
      DAUGHTERS OF THE DRAGON 6 Issue Set $3.00
      ETERNALS 7 Issue Set $17.00
      FANTASTIC FOUR IRON MAN: BIG IN JAPAN 4 Issue Set $3.00
      FANTASTIC FOUR FIRST FAMILY 6 Issue Set $5.00
      FURY PEACEMAKER 6 Issue Set $13.00
      G.I. JOE SIGMA 6 6 Issue Set $11.00
      GREEN LANTERN CORPS RECHARGE 5 Issue Set $9.00
      GUY GARDNER COLLATERAL DAMAGE 2 Issue Set $7.00
      HELLSTORM SON OF SATAN 5 Issue Set $15.00
      HELMET OF FATE 5 Issue Set $9.00
      HOUSE OF M 8 Issue Set $21.00
      IRON MAN THE INEVIATBLE 6 Issue Set $15.00
      JLA ACT OF GOD 3 Issue Set $11.00
      JLA CLASSIFIED COLD STEEL 2 Issue Set $9.00
      JLA DESTINY 4 Issue Set $17.00
      KRYPTO 6 Issue Set $11.00
      LAST PLANET STANDING 5 Issue Set $11.00
      A MAN CALLED KEV 5 Issue Set $13.00
      MANIFEST ETERNITY 6 Issue Set $17.00
      MARTIAN MANHUNTER 8 Issue Set $23.00

      Legends
      317 Broad St
      Rome, Ga 30161
      706-378-0086
      http://www.legendsinteractive.com
      http://www.myspace.com/legendscomics
    • Gordon
      Message 78 of 78 , Feb 19, 2009
        Hi,

        I've the following Complete Mini-Series Sets available at the prices
        listed. If you're interested in any, please let me know asap.

        TITLE PRICE
        Iron Man Heroes Reborn 13 Issue Set $9.00
        Uncle Sam & the Freedom Fighters 8 Issue Set $3.00
        World War Hulk Aftersmash Warbound 5 Issue Set SOLD
        Batman Death Mask 4 Issue Set $5.00
        Casey Blue Beyond Tomorrow 4 Issue Set $3.00
        Countdown Presents Lord Havok and the Extremists 6 Issue Set $3.00
        Countdown Presents The Search For Ray Palmer 6 Issue Set $3.00
        Countdown to Mystery 8 Issue Set SOLD
        Crime Bible Five Lessons Of Blood 5 Issue Set SOLD
        DC Special Cyborg 5 Issue Set SOLD
        DC Special Raven 5 Issue Set SOLD
        Gotham Underground 9 Issue Set $5.00
        Grendel: Behold the Devil 8 Issue Set $19.00
        Huntress Year One 6 Issue Set $5.00
        Marvel Illustrated Moby Dick 6 Issue Set $7.00
        New Dynamix 5 Issue Set $3.00
        Number of the Beast 8 Issue Set $13.00
        Omega the Unknown 10 Issue Set $19.00
        Pigeons From Hell 4 Issue Set SOLD
        Power Pack Day One 4 Issue Set SOLD
        Secret History of the Authority: Hawksmoor 6 Issue Set $7.00
        Skrulls vs Power Pack 4 Issue Set $3.00
        Spider-Man With Great Power 5 Issue Set $11.00
        Star Trek Year Four Enterprise Experiment 5 Issue Set $11.00
        Suicide Squad From the Ashes 8 Issue Set $15.00
        Supernatural Rising Son 6 Issue Set $9.00
        Teen Titans Year One 6 Issue Set $9.00
        Transformers Target: 2006 5 Issue Set $11.00
        Transformers The Reign of Star Scream 5 Issue Set $13.00
        Ultimate Iron Man II 5 Issue Set $7.00
        War Is Hell 5 Issue Set $13.00
        Wildstorm Revelations 6 Issue Set $11.00
        Wolverine Captain America 4 Issue Set $7.00
        Wolverine Doop 2 Issue Set $3.00
        Wonder Girl 6 Issue Set $13.00
        World War Hulk Aftersmash Damage Control 3 Issue Set $3.00
        World War Hulk Aftersmash Warbound 5 Issue Set $9.00
        Angel 5 Issue Set $11.00
        Annihilation Conquest Starlord 4 Issue Set $9.00
        Avengers Fairy Tales 4 Issue Set $9.00
        Batman Death Mask 4 Issue Set $17.00
        BPRD The Warning 5 Issue Set $13.00
        Broken Trinity 3 Issue Set $7.00
        Cable 2 Issue Set $5.00
        Crisis Aftermath the Spectre 3 Issue Set $9.00
        Dark Tower the Long Road Home 5 Issue Set $19.00
        DC Universe Decisions 4 Issue Set $11.00
        Dead of Night Man-Thing 4 Issue Set $15.00
        Fantastic Four True Story 4 Issue Set $11.00
        Final Crisis Rogues' Revenge 3 Issue Set $11.00
        GeNext 5 Issue Set $19.00