Star Wars, Batman, X-Files & More!

  • pyewacket1955
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      Here's what I have active right now, they end tomorrow...

      1) (3) RETURN of the JEDI TRIFOLD PROGRAM BOOKS 1983 NM
      2) BEATRICE SMALL WILD JASMINE HC 1st EDITION 1992 NM
      3) BATMAN BEYOND RETURN of the JOKER SCREENPLAY 1st PRINT NM/MT 2000
      4) The Truth Is Out There by Brian Lowry HC 1st EDITION 1995
      5) STAR WARS HEIR to the EMPIRE 1st EDITION HC NM/MT 1991
      6) MAN of STEEL #1 SO MUCH FUN!INC VARIANT COVER NM RARE!

      If you'd like to take a look, you can find all of them here:

      http://stores.ebay.com/Digitalwaves-Digital-Dreams

      Thanks!