50,000 comics for a $1 each in Florida

  • comicartfiend
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      If you're passing through North Florida stop by and peruse my huge
      selection of back issues for a buck! I also carry a nice selection of
      silver age and even some golden age and original art! Also the best
      pull service around. Shop is 5 minutes off I-75 located at 4310 NW
      23rd Ave in Gainesville Florida (352) 372-2700 Happy collecting!