Uncanny X-men 445 - 490 Complete Free Shipping

  • poeiv
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2007
      Excellent unbroken run of Uncanny X-men comics. Included are issue
      numbers 445-490 complete. All of the comics are in vf/nm condition and
      come bagged and boarded. 46 comics total. Asking just $80 and I'm
      going to eat the cost of shipping, tracking and insurance. I take
      paypal and money orders only. Any questions just let me know.