Collectable Comics

  • kelsbuckley81
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2007
      Dear All,

      This message is to let you know about OXfam's recently launched
      Online Shop, where we have a wide selection of popular, collectable
      and rare comics.

      I hope you do not view this posting as spam, but a chance to buy
      from a worthy cause and hopefully find some comics to add to your
      collection. All funds go directly to Oxfam, so your contribution
      will go towards helping us bring an end to poverty and suffering
      across the world.

      http://www.oxfam.org.uk/shop/Browse.aspx?
      catalog=HighStDonated&category=Books&search=comic

      Comments and feedback on the new site are very much welcome.

      Kind regards,
      Kelly

      Kelly Buckley
      Oxfam Donated Category Manager