Contraband from Slave Labor Graphics

  • thomasbehe
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2007
      Just a quick note to say hi & that Issue I of Contraband - a Slave Labor Graphics graphic
      novel that will hit comicbook shelves in February 2008 - is now avaiable at
      www.Eyemelt.com.

      Here's what it's about:

      After self-styled "citizen journalist" is caught recording an illegal violent content
      transaction, he's bullied into finding a female activist sabotaging the country's most
      controversial cellphone video channel. His search leads him into voyeur underground
      where profit-hungry youths prowl cities filming violent events to satisfy society's
      accelerating demand for sensational content.

      Here's some early feedback...

      "Contraband is a great sci-fi thriller..." (Comics International)
      "Contraband is as visionary as the technology Behe writes about." (Broken Frontiers)
      "Cool stuff!" (Ben Templesmith - 30 Days of Night)

      Love you to go check out a preview at www.contrabandcomic.com when you get a chance
      & have a very cool week!

      T & P

      SLG Press Release: