Any artist in the so cal area....

  • sicilianpride81
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2007
      Hey there my name is Pete and I am a comic fan and I actually have an
      idea for a comic the only problem is I draw like a second grader. I
      would like to find someone interested in illustrating and
      collaborating on my project. If anyone is interested shoot me an email
      and we can discuss and see if you are interested.