Trade Paperbacks - Reduced! Longer List!

  • Gordon
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2007
      Hi,

      I've the following Trade Paperbacks available at the prices listed.
      If you're interested in any, please let me know asap.

      TITLE PRICE
      $3.00 SPECIALS!
      TESTAROTHO VOL 2 $3
      DEVIL DOES EXIST VOL 9 $3
      TOKYOPOP KANPAI TP $3
      SPAWN MANGA VOL 2 TP $3
      SPAWN MANGA VOL 3 TP $3
      TOWER OF THE FUTURE (CMX) $3
      TENJHO TENGE VOLUME 4 TP $3
      CATWOMAN THE MOVIE AND OTHER CAT TALES TP $3
      MAN-THING WHATEVER KNOWS FEAR TP $3
      CATWOMAN THE CATFILE TP $3
      SUPERMAN ADVENTURES OF THE MAN OF STEEL TP $3
      BATMAN BEGINS THE MOVIE & OTHER TALES OF THE DARK KNIGHT TP $3
      INCREDIBLES TP $3
      SILENT DRAGON TP $3
      GEN 13: WHO THEY ARE AND HOW THEY CAME TO BE... TP $3
      STAR WARS EPISODE I THE PHANTOM MENACE TP $3
      STORMWATCH TEAM ACHILLES TP $3
      THUNDERCATS ENEMY'S PRIDE TP $3
      RAY IN A BLAZE OF POWER TP $3
      STAR WARS JEDI ACADEMY LEVIATHAN TP $3
      AMERICAN VIRGIN VOL 1: HEAD TP $3
      BATMAN THE CHALICE TP $3
      EXCALIBUR CLASSIC VOL 2 TWO EDGED SWORD TP $3
      MAJESTIC STRANGE NEW VISITOR TP $3
      MARVEL KNIGHTS 4 VOL 4 IMPOSSIBLE THINGS HAPPEN EVERY DAY TP $3
      THE LOSERS TP VOL 3 TRIFECTA $3
      SECRET ORIGINS FEATURING JLA TP $3
      WITCHCRAFT TP $3
      WOLVERINE LEGENDS VOL 2 MELTDOWN TP $3
      ASTRO CITY CONFESSION TP $3
      ELEKTRA VOL 4 FRENZY TP $3
      ELFQUEST THE DISCOVERY TP $3
      FLASH DEAD HEAT TP $3
      GEN 13: SEPTEMBER SONG TP $3
      JLA MIDSUMMER'S NIGHTMARE TP $3
      JLA WORLD WITHOUT GROWN-UPS TP $3
      RANN THANAGAR WAR TP $3

      $5.00 SPECIALS!
      BATMAN CONTAGION TP $5
      BATMAN THE GREATEST STORIES EVER TOLD TP $5
      COSMIC ODYSSEY TP $5
      FANTASTIC FOUR BY J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI VOL 1 PREMIERE HC $5
      HULK VISIONARIES PETER DAVID VOL 1 TP $5
      HUMAN TARGET FINAL CUT TP $5
      INFINITE CRISIS COMPANION TP $5
      INVISIBLES TP #7 THE INVISIBLE KINGDOM $5
      JLA EARTH 2 TP $5
      JLA VOL 16 PAIN OF THE GODS TP $5
      JLA VOL 19 WORLD WITHOUT A JUSTICE LEAGUE TP $5
      LEGION OF SUPER HEROES VOL 3 SUPERGIRL TP $5
      UNCANNY X-MEN POPTOPIA TP $5
      X-MEN CHILDREN OF THE ATOM TP $5

      $7.00 SPECIALS!
      ARES GOD OF WAR TP $7
      BIRDS OF PREY THE BATTLE WITHIN TP $7
      BLACK PANTHER THE BRIDE TP $7
      CAPTAIN AMERICA RED MENACE VOL 2 TP $7
      CAPTAIN AMERICA VOL 2 WINTER SOLDIER TP $7
      CONAN BOOK OF THOTH TP $7
      DISTRICT X VOLUME 2: UNDERGROUND TP $7
      IMPULSE RECKLESS YOUTH TP $7
      NEW X-MEN VOLUME 2: IMPERIAL TP $7
      PLANETARY VOL 3 LEAVING THE 20th CENTURY HC $7
      PULP FICTION LIBRARY: MYSTERY IN SPACE TP $7
      SENSATIONAL SPIDER-MAN VOLUME 1: FERAL HC $7
      SHOWCASE PRESENTS CHALLENGERS OF THE UNKNOWN VOL 1 TP $7
      SHOWCASE PRESENTS JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA VOL 1 TP $7
      SOVEREIGN SEVEN TP $7
      SUPERMAN RETURNS THE PREQUELS TP $7
      UNCANNY X-MEN THE NEW AGE VOL 5 FIRST FOURSAKEN TP $7

      Legends
      317 Broad St
      Rome, Ga 30161
      706-378-0086
      http://www.legendsinteractive.com
      http://www.myspace.com/legendscomics
    • Gordon
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 16, 2009
        Hi,

        I've the following Trade Paperbacks available at the prices listed.
        If you're interested in any, please let me know asap.

        TITLE PRICE
        $3.00 SPECIALS!
        Superman Returns The Prequels Trade Paperback $3
        Hulk: World War Hulk - Gamma Corps Trade Paperback $3
        Showcase Presents Legion of Super-Heroes Volume 1 Trade Paperback
        $5
        X-Factor Visionaries by Peter David Volume 3 Trade Paperback $5

        $5.00 SPECIALS!
        Ultimate Vision Trade Paperback $7

        $7.00 SPECIALS!
        Batgirl Kicking Assassins Trade Paperback $7
        Batman: Anarchy Trade Paperback $7
        Catwoman Crooked Little Town Trade Paperback $7
        Catwoman Wild Ride Trade Paperback $7
        Civil War: The Road to Civil War Trade Paperback $7
        Crisis on Multiple Earths Vol 3 Trade Paperback $7
        Hellblazer Lady Constantine Trade Paperback $7
        Hellblazer Papa Midnite Trade Paperback $7
        Ultimate Spider-Man Venom HC $7

        $9.00 and Up SPECIALS!
        30 Days of Night VOlume 1 Trade Paperback $11
        30 Days of Night VOlume 4 Bloodsucker Tales Trade Paperback $13
        30 Days of Night VOlume 5 Three Tales Trade Paperback $9
        30 Days of Night VOlume 6 Spreading the Disease Trade Paperback $13
        30 Days of Night VOlume 7 Eben & Stella Trade Paperback $11
        30 Days of Night VOlume 8 Red Snow Trade Paperback $11
        30 Days of Night VOlume 9 Beyond Barrow Trade Paperback $11
        Avengers Galactic Storm Volume 2 Trade Paperback $11
        Batman: Death and the Maidens Trade Paperback $13
        Beowulf Trade Paperback $11
        Captain Atom Armageddon Trade Paperback $13
        CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS ABSOLUTE EDITION HC $53
        Civil War Amazing Spider-Man Trade Paperback $9
        Countdown to Final Crisis Volume 4 Trade Paperback $19
        The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger Born HC $13
        The Dark Tower: The Long Road Home HC $15
        Dragonlance Chronicles Book III Dragons of Spring Dawning Part 1
        Trade Paperback $15
        Essential Classic X-Men Vol 2 Trade Paperback $11
        Essential Daredevil Vol 1 Trade Paperback $11
        Essential Daredevil Vol 2 Trade Paperback $11
        Essential Daredevil Vol 3 Trade Paperback $11
        Essential Howard the Duck Vol 1 Trade Paperback $13
        Essential Hulk Vol 1 Trade Paperback $11
        Essential Luke Cage Power Man Vol 1 Trade Paperback $15
        Essential Marvel Saga Vol 1 Trade Paperback $15
        Essential Marvel Two-In-One Vol 1 Trade Paperback $15
        Essential Monster of Frankenstein Vol 1 Trade Paperback $11
        Essential Super-Villian Team-Up Vol 1 Trade Paperback $15
        Essential Wolverine Vol 2 Trade Paperback $13
        Essential X-Men Vol 4 Trade Paperback $11
        GI Joe Storm Shadow: Solo Trade Paperback $15
        Greatest Batman Stories Ever Told Trade Paperback $13
        Green Lantern: THe Greatest Stories Ever Told Trade Paperback $17
        Green Lantern Green Arrow Vol 2 Trade Paperback $11
        Hellblazer Reasons to be Cheerful Trade Paperback $11
        Hellblazer Red Sepulchre Trade Paperback $9
        Hellblazer Son of Man Trade Paperback $9
        Heroes For Hire Vol 3 World War Hulk Trade Paperback $11
        Hulk: World War Hulk - X-Men Trade Paperback $15
        Invincible Iron Man Vol 1 The Five Nightmares HC $21
        Lloyd Kaufman Presents: The Toxic Avenger Trade Paperback $15
        Moon Knight Vol 2 Midnight Sun HC $17
        New Avengers Vol 8 Secret Invasion $17
        Showcase Presents The Flash Volume 2 Trade Paperback $11
        Showcase Presents The Haunted Tank Volume 2 Trade Paperback $11
        Spider-Man: Brand New Day Vol 3 HC $11
        Spider-Man: Kraven's First Hunt HC $17
        The Spirit Vol 2 HC $17
        Superman Batman Saga of the Super Sons Trade Paperback $11
        Superman Batman Supergirl Trade Paperback $9
        Tales of the Batman by Tim Sale HC $17
        Ultimate Spider-Man Ultimate Collection Vol 1 Trade Paperback $15
        Ultimate X-Men Volume 17 Sentinels Trade Paperbacks $9
        Wonder Woman Amazons Attack HC $11
        X-Men Supernovas HC $21