Hi, all!

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      George McVey and I have started a comics & collectibles company called
      the Hamtramck Idea Men, and we're putting out our first comic, "Pulp
      Dreams #1." We have some samples up on the pre-order page, if you're
      interested in checking it out, at http://www.idea-men.us/pdspecial.html

      We're a small company, so we're doing a short first run of 1000
      issues, and we're signing and numbering the first hundred of those.
      George was part of the Marvel Comics "Bullpen" during the 1960s and
      has been active in the small press market through Gem Studios,
      producing digest-size books.

      Michael Marcus
      Hamtramck Idea Man
      http://www.idea-men.us