I've worked with some rather big names in comics, and ...

  • dandebono <debono@strato.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2003
      I am new to the group, so I just wabted to say "HI" and (hopefully)
      help some people out - and just give a few tidbits to the group as
      I find them:

      1) I LOVE comics (made a few professionally with Kyle Hotz
      (Spiderman/Superman) & Armando Gil (What If Hulk Killed Wolverine)
      way back in the early 1990s).

      2) I just discovered a new ebay-type site that allows you to sell for
      free (unless you take "add on" services - but you don't need to).
      Check it out at: www.eyebuyit.com under (hobbies/comics) I tried it
      out - I'll let everyone know how it goes (it's a very new site).

      3) If the group moderator reads this (I hope he or she does), look
      below - we can trade banners or link listings if you'd like!

      4) WRITERS: Being a comic writer is tough - I know! Check out our
      site if you'd like to create a short story of your script (or even
      post a script) in our continuous writing contest - check it out at
      the url below.

      That's all for now – but: I'll be back.

      Dan DeBono
      Managing Editor
      http://www.FantasyReaders.com
      FREE fantasy stories where readers pick our next published writers!