FS: Anime, Movie & Comic Trading Card SPECIALS - ON SALE NOW!!!

  • wildchild3@mchsi.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2003
      ALL CARDS ARE ON SALE CURRENTLY AT 20% off their regular prices!!!

      Special Cards are: prisms, foils, metals, pearlized, holograms, laminated,
      promo-only, event-only, furoku (bonus give-away/not-ordinarily retailed
      items), doujinshi-made, or zennin (bonus send-away-for/not-ordinarily
      retailed items).

      http://www.black-valentine.com/DirectSaleItems/Pencilboards.html

      There's over 500 cards available from the following series:
      3x3 Eyes
      Akira
      Ah! My Goddess: Mini Goddess Adventures
      Angelique
      Ayashi No Ceres
      Battle Arena Toshinden
      Beserk
      Card Captor Sakura
      Cutey Honey Flash
      Desire
      Dragonball
      Dragonball Z
      Dragonball GT
      El Hazard: The Magnificent World
      Fantastic Four (by Marvel)
      Fatal Fury
      Fathom (by Top Cow)
      Final Fantasy Art Museum
      Final Fantasy 8
      GEN-13 (by Wildstorm)
      Ghost In The Shell
      Gizoku
      GREEN
      Gundam Wing
      Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
      Inu Yasha
      Irresponsible Captain Tylor
      Jun Suemi's works
      King of Fighters
      Little Mermaid (by Disney)
      Mahoujin Guru Guru
      Marmalade Boy
      Martian Successor Nadesico: Prince of Darkness
      Mulan (by Disney)
      Neon Genesis Evangelion
      Nurse Angel Ririka S.O.S.
      Planet of the Apes (2002 movie)
      Record of Lodoss Wars: Chronicles of the Heroic Knight
      Resident Evil 2
      Revolutionary Girl Utena
      Robot Carnival
      Rurouni Kenshin
      Sailor Moon
      Sailor Moon R
      Sailor Moon S
      Sailor Moon SuperS
      Sailor Moon Stars
      Samurai Spirits
      Silver Hero
      Slam Dunk
      Sleepy Hollow (1999 movie)
      Soukaigi
      Spectral Force
      Star Wars: Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones (2002 movie)
      Tekkaman Blade II
      Tenchi Muyo!
      U.S.M.C. Masters of Japanimation
      Vampire Princess Miyu
      Virus Buster Serge
      WeiB Kreuz
      X-MEN (by Marvel)
      You're Under Arrest
      Yu Yu Hakusho
      Zenki

      TO ORDER ITEMS:
      -----------------
      Please email me PRIVATELY at: jlmondazzi@...

      When you contact me to order, you MUST send me the following information
      with your order:

      a. YOUR FULL LEGAL NAME (no nicknames, abbreviations or aliases can be
      accepted)

      b. YOUR FULL SHIPPING ADDRESS (street number, city, state/province,
      country, zip code)

      c. THE ITEMS YOU'RE ORDERING FROM THE LIST ABOVE

      d. THE SHIPPING & HANDLING METHOD YOU CHOOSE
      S&H is an additional cost to whatever you order.
      U.S. & Peurto Rican residents can choose from any of the following
      ways to have their package shipped to them: regular 1st class mail, priority
      mail, or express mail for domestic USA residents. Sorry, I can't do UPS or
      FedEx! If no S&H method is chosen, I will default to PRIORITY MAIL.
      International residents can choose from any of the following ways to
      have their package shipped to them: regular 1st class air mail, global
      priority mail, or global express mail. Sorry, I can't do UPS or FedEx! If no
      S&H method is chosen, I will default to REGULAR 1st CLASS AIR MAIL.

      e. SPECIAL SHIPPING SERVICES YOU WANT TO ADD
      If you are a U.S. or Puerto Rican resident, you can opt to buy
      insurance on your package. The cost is $1.10 for the first $50.00, and an
      additional $1.10 per each $50.00 after that.
      Sorry, but International Residents can not opt for Insurance on
      their packages unless they opt to ship via GLOBAL EXPRESS MAIL.

      f. HOW YOU PLAN TO PAY FOR YOUR ORDER
      I accept money orders, western union money transfers, BIDPAY money
      orders, PAYPAL transfers, U.S. checks, or U.S. dollar cash.
      If you are paying via U.S. dollar cash, and can not send change,
      round UP to the nearest dollar. Never round down.
      Please be aware that those paying with U.S. checks have a 10
      business-day waiting period before their package is shipped to them to
      assure the check clears.

      Sales Terms
      ----------------------------
      - Sales are on a first-come, first-serve basis. I can not hold items for
      anyone while they make up their mind. If you want something, just place the
      order for it. You don't need to email me to ask "is this in stock still?" If
      it isn't, I'll email you & let you know. If it is, you'll get an invoice
      from me.

      - All sales are final. No exchanges, no returns, and no refunds.

      - All payments are to be received within 10 days of the sale date (I'll send
      you an invoice with the due date and total amount owed once you order).

      - If you have questions, I'll do my best to get the answers for you in a
      timely fashion. I can scan in items, if you wish to see them, or I can
      describe them for you.

      - I deal under the "good faith" rule - meaning, I believe you will fulfill
      your end of the bargain once an order deal is finalized, and you can
      expect the same from me. On occasion, mistakes are made (especially given
      the volume of merchandise I move on a daily basis). In case of my error, I
      will do my best to fix the problem (usually, I'll either monetarily
      recompense you, or we can work out something). I ask only that
      buyers/traders do likewise for me. That keeps the selling business
      going smoothly, and avoids misunderstandings.

      - For a reference on my seller status, check out my EBAY feedback! User ID:
      "rena-maigrey". You'll see I have over 500+ feedbacks, and a reputation as a
      good seller.

      Thanks!

      - Jennifer
    • wildchild3@mchsi.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 14, 2003
        OOPS! Apparently, I gave you the wrong URL below. Here's the CORRECT URL:

        http://www.black-valentine.com/DirectSaleItems/Cards-Specials.html

        I apologize for that!

        - Jennifer