Want lists?

  • r_sweigart
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2007
      Everyone (including myself) is posting what they have for sale or
      auction. I am curious to see what people are looking for.
      What's your WANT LISt? Me? I am looking for early issues of Manhunter,
      the most recent volume that featured Kate Spencer.
    • chris hendrix
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2007
        We are only selling and buying graphic novels in mass quantities.

        r_sweigart <r_sweigart@...> wrote:
        Everyone (including myself) is posting what they have for sale or
        auction. I am curious to see what people are looking for.
        What's your WANT LISt? Me? I am looking for early issues of Manhunter,
        the most recent volume that featured Kate Spencer.

        Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

      • Noel Raley