Selling 40 Different #1 Issues - $20 + Free Priority Shipping

  • poeiv
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      Have a lot of different number 1 issues so decided to put a lot of 40
      together for sale. There will be no duplicates and all of the books are
      in vf/nm condition. Total cost is just $20 and that includes the cost
      of boxed 2-3 day priority shipping with delivery confirmation. I take
      money orders and paypal. Any questions don't hesitate to ask. I can be
      contacted at poeiv@...