Septagon Studios Offering Scorn at Toronto Comicon

  • NYXX
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007

      Publisher offering advanced copies of its new limited series in June!

      TORONTO, ONTARIO (June 1, 2007) -- Septagon Studios is proud to announce the official release of Scorn #1 at the Paradise Comicon, in Toronto on June 8-10, marking the long-awaited debut of a new miniseries that has been widely anticipated since its incarnation from creators Kevin Moyers (Machined) and Philipp Neundorf (Runes of Ragnan).

      "We are very pleased to finally unveil Scorn, our debut comic book," said Nicola Defina, president of Septagon Studios. "It's been a long process, with a great amount of hard work and patience.  It will truly be a reward to see Scorn in stores, at conventions, and into the hands of fans and readers."

      The series revolves around 19-year-old Michael Riggs, who witnesses the murder of his best friend at the hand of notorious gang leader Robert Torres. Michael becomes obsessed, and nothing can stop him on his vicious and bloody rampage of vigilante justice.

      Scorn is a full-color bi-monthly miniseries and is priced at $3.50. Readers who pre-order issue #1 will also receive a special limited edition lithograph.

      Scorn is also available for pre-order on the Septagon Studios website. Special retailer and customer incentives are also being offered on all orders before June. The book will be on sale at the convention in Toronto, and will be released in stores soon, through various distributors.

      To Pre-Order Scorn visit http://store.septagonstudios.com

      Fans can locate Septagon Studios at the Toronto Paradise Comicon in the Artist Alley Booth AA22.

      For more information on Septagon Studios, and to check out preview pages from SCORN #1, visit their Web site at http://www.septagonstudios.com – and watch your local comic shops for these exciting titles to be released soon!

      # # #

      ABOUT SEPTAGON STUDIOS. INC.:
      Imagination. Creativity. Unleashed. For Readers. For Creators. For Everyone.

      Septagon Studios, Inc. is a publishing company founded in early 2003 by company President and C.E.O Nicola Defina with his two cousins, Philip Defina (Vice President and Art Director) and Domenic Defina (Art Consultant). Septagon Studios has carefully positioned itself to occupy a historic place in the industry, and combining comic book publishing with creator services is just the start.

      Visit Septagon Studios, Inc. online at http://www.septagonstudios.com.

    • Ray
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
        Are they going to be in attendance at super-con this weekend
        (super-con.com) just curious I am attending that can't go all the way
        up to canuck land tho