Marvel Zombies + Mz Army of Darkness Autographs + more

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2007
      I am offering to sign the following comics
      Marvel Zombies Series 1 issues 3, 4, 5
      Marvel Zombies Army of Darkness #s 1 to 5
      Marvel Zombies Dead Days #1
      Marvel- Last of the Mohicans (new series out shortly)
      Marvel Annihilation Prologue
      Marvel Annihilation Silver Surfer - 1 to 4
      Civil War Front line 1 to 10 (sections dealing with speed ball)

      I am the color flatter* of each issue- I will charge a small
      handling fee for them (cost for my time to get mail autograph and re-mail

      I do not have the comics themselves you'd mail comics wishing to be
      autographed with return postage. set fee for handling by pay pal
      (negotiable)- Color-flat layer pages of specific pages in photo-glossy
      available on virtually all of these issues ($5 per each full color
      page) Letter of Authenticities also available (will also be
      autographed require $1 per authenticity page)

      USA only for now to reduce shipping goto United states post office get
      a 'PRIORITY FLAT-RATE mailer, and appropriate postage per mailer
      (paper is around $4(fits around 30 comics) flat-rate box is around $8
      (fits about 100) plus include return postage in each mailer (same
      costs as it cost to mail out).

      *color-flatter = preparer of colors of pages, NOT FINALS.
      I am not charging to autograph comics, just for my time to go to post
      office or repackage and pay for the materials on repackaging and
      mailing Usually $2 per comic

      Please contact me at graffik@... if interested for more details