This Week: Complete Marvel Star Wars, Indiana Jones and Star Trek:The Next Gener

  • classic_tv_dvd
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14 3:26 PM
      Hello

      I am auctioning off some rare collectible sets this week

      1st off is the COMPLETE Marvel collection of STAR WARS that ran from
      1977 to 1986! All 107 issues! NO REPRINTS! Very very hard to find
      this set complete - the book value of this set is well over my
      opening bid (or my Buy It Now price) so take a look

      STAR WARS COMPLETE SET COMIC BOOKS 1-107
      http://cgi.ebay.com/STAR-WARS-Complete-Set-Lot-of-Marvel-Comics-1-107-
      NM_W0QQitemZ170111827617QQihZ007QQcategoryZ33820QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ
      1QQcmdZViewItem

      also available is the complete Marvel collection of INDIANA JONES
      that ran for 34 issues in the early 1980s. The latest issues in this
      series are very hard to find but are all available here

      INDIANA JONES COMPLETE SET COMIC BOOKS 1-34
      http://cgi.ebay.com/INDIANA-JONES-Complete-Set-of-Marvel-Comics-1-34-
      NM_W0QQitemZ170111827545QQihZ007QQcategoryZ3953QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

      also the complete DC series of STAR TREK;THE NEXT GENERATION that ran
      for 80 issues from 1988 to 1996. Very hard to find a complete set

      STAR TREK:THE NEXT GENERATION COMPLETE SET OF COMICS 1-80
      http://cgi.ebay.com/STAR-TREK-NEXT-GENERATION-complete-set-comics-lot-
      1-80_W0QQitemZ170111827609QQihZ007QQcategoryZ3953QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

      other items that may be of interest to you

      LURSA (STAR TREK:GENERATIONS) Action Figure
      http://cgi.ebay.com/LURSA-Star-Trek-Generations-MOC-Action-Figure-
      1994-Next_W0QQitemZ170093396879QQihZ007QQcategoryZ38264QQcmdZViewItem?
      refid=store

      CAPTAIN PICARD AS DIXON HILL (STAR TREK:TNG) Action Figure
      http://cgi.ebay.com/CAPTAIN-PICARD-as-DIXON-HILL-Star-Trek-TNG-MOC-
      Rare_W0QQitemZ170111827295QQihZ007QQcategoryZ38264QQcmdZViewItem?
      refid=store

      all my action figures currently available (lots of Batman, Superman
      and other super heroes from the early 1990s mostly)
      http://stores.ebay.com/CLASSIC-TV-ON-DVD-DEALS_Action-
      Figures_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ9348066QQftidZ2QQtZkm?refid=store

      Thanks for your interest

      Nathan