April E-Bay Sale! Going on Now! Must Sell Befory May!

  • spiritmountain1600
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2007

      wild wills comics and stuff!

      C'mon down have we got deals for you!

      Iron Man King Size Special #1 $10.oo

      Teen-Age Mutant Ninja Turtles #2 (2nd print) & 4 (1st Print) $60

      Hellblazer #1 $11

      Fantastic Four 45  (Fist Inhumans)  $22

      Detective Comics 235 (Origin of Batman & his Costume)  $55

      Vampire Tales Magazine (Morbius and Satana and Steranko) $12.00

      Ultimate Spider-Man #9 CGC 9.6  $39.99

      Eerie #4  Frank Frazetta  Warren $18.00

      All of these have best offers, come into my show room for even more great deals!

      HAVE I GONE MAD? Give me an offer, make me a fair price and maybe you will come away with something for your collection!

      wild wills comics and stuff