RARE LADY DEATH COMIC BOOKS (LOT) FOR SALE BY PRIVATE OWNER

  • ebay 4me
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2007

      LADY DEATH COMIC BOOKS (LOT) FOR SALE BY PRIVATE OWNER - $500

      Reply to: sale-304550339@...
      Date: 2007-04-01, 11:56PM PDT

      Professional Graded valued at over $2,350 dollars! Asking for only $500 for the whole lot. Buy the whole package now before it hits e b a y in a month. Picture gallery available for all. Serious buyers only. I would like to sell these fast. Upon verified payment, shipping, handling, any other costs with getting your purchase to you, will mail anywhere in United States only. But you can pick up too in College Area of San Diego 92115. For sale as is. This was my personal collection from about 10 years ago. I no longer wanted them, but paid a bundle in trade for them so they are valuable.

      Here's what I have in GM/MINT CONDITION:
      Lady Death Between Heaven and Hell #1 Chrome/Foil Cover, #2, #3, #4
      Lady Death The Odyssey #1 Chrome Cover, #2, #3, #4 (Variant/Rare cover)
      Lady Death The Reckoning Trade Paperback
      Lady Death and the Women of Chaos Gallery #1
      Lady Death Lingerie issue #1
      Lady Death Swimsuit Special #1 NM

      Here's what I have in POOR/GOOD CONDITION:
      Lady Death Lingerie issue #1 (second copy)

      Email for information and link invite to complete photo gallery

      Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
      in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.