Just joined! Here's my want list...

  • eyemamazing
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2007
      To make life easier, I will post which issues I HAVE (in good
      condition). If it is not on my list, it is a WANT. My focus is on
      Silver Age Marvel mainly. Please note that I collect generally G/VG
      issues. I READ my comics so I can't see paying for a graded 9.0
      issues. Beat-up copies with intact covers and readable pages are also
      wanted.

      MY HAVES:

      Amazing Spider-Man: 5, 7, 9, 17, 23, 31, 35, 39, 42, 44, 45, 50, 58,
      66, 67, 77, 101, 120, 121, 122, 129, 136

      The Avengers: 8, 11, 12, 14, 28, 30, 32, 33, 35, 36, 55

      The Fantastic Four: 16, 29, 37, 41, 42, 43, 49, 51, 56, 60, 61, 94

      Journey into Mystery/Thor: 101, 106, 109, 113, 122, 124, 145, 147,
      150, 175

      If you have something not on my HAVE list for sale, please let me
      know! Thanks!

      Oh... I also collect Golden Age Captain Marvel, other Silver Age
      Marvel Comics, and Mego toys.

      --Kurt
    • jeffscheibe@netscape.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 24, 2007
        Hello Kurt, glad you found your way to this group.  I haven't been very active here myself, but hope to find the time to change that.  I no longer collect, but have what remains of 25+ years of collecting and may have some comics you need.  They're all in long boxes, safely packed away, relatively in order.  :)

        I have a list of what they are and I'll include that below.  I haven't gotten around to pricing them, so offer me what you'd be willing to pay if you're interested and include a little extra for shipping.  Thanks in advance.

         Amazing Spiderman
        20vg
        27vg
        28vg
        30vg
        31gd
        41fn
        42vg
        43vg
        45vf
        46vf
        47vg
        48vg
        55vg
        56vg
        62fn
        70fn
        71vg
        80vf
        88fn
        89vg
        90fn
        90vg
        91vg
        94fn
        95vg
        96vg

        The Avengers
        6vg
        7vg
        7gd
        10vg
        15vg
        49vg
        53vg
        56gd
        59vg
        64vg
        65vg
        72vg
        82vg
        122
        vg

        Fantastic Four
              8 coverless
             13 coverless
        21vg
        28vg
        29vg
        30vg
        31gd
        32vg
        39vg
        40vg
        44vg
        45gd
        54gd
        55gd
        59vg
        63vg
        64vg
        65vg
        66vg
        67vg
        69vg
        74vg
        75vg
        76vg
        77vg
        79vg
        83vg
        84vg
        85vg
        88vg
        93vg
        118vg

        Journey Into Mystery
        114vg
        115vg
        116vg

      • Jeff
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 27, 2007
          --- In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, "eyemamazing" <eyemamazing@...>
          wrote:

          > To make life easier, I will post which issues I HAVE (in good
          > condition). If it is not on my list, it is a WANT. My focus is on
          > Silver Age Marvel mainly. Please note that I collect generally G/VG
          > issues. I READ my comics so I can't see paying for a graded 9.0
          > issues. Beat-up copies with intact covers and readable pages are
          also
          > wanted.
          >
          > MY HAVES:
          >
          > Amazing Spider-Man: 5, 7, 9, 17, 23, 31, 35, 39, 42, 44, 45, 50,
          58,
          > 66, 67, 77, 101, 120, 121, 122, 129, 136
          >
          > The Avengers: 8, 11, 12, 14, 28, 30, 32, 33, 35, 36, 55
          >
          > The Fantastic Four: 16, 29, 37, 41, 42, 43, 49, 51, 56, 60, 61, 94
          >
          > Journey into Mystery/Thor: 101, 106, 109, 113, 122, 124, 145, 147,
          > 150, 175
          >

          > If you have something not on my HAVE list for sale, please let me
          > know! Thanks!
          >
          > Oh... I also collect Golden Age Captain Marvel, other Silver Age
          > Marvel Comics, and Mego toys.
          >
          > --Kurt

          Kurt,

          I have a very large inventory of Amazing Spiderman, Avengers and
          Fantastic Four at reasonable prices. Get Back to me and lets talk.
          I look forward to hearing from you. Bazookajeff