Re: [comic_books] Collection Inventory Program

  • Gary Arkell
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 16, 2007
      comicpriceguide.com It is a great website!!!! You can buy and sell
      comics from other collectors!!!

      --- Rick Brown <rick_tsdmdk@...> wrote:

      > Address for this site?
      >
      > Gary Arkell <GSArkell@...> wrote: I use the
      > comicpriceguide website to organize my comics. This way I do
      > not have to buy or install any software on my PC and I can log into
      > my
      > collection from anywhere!!!!
      >
      > --- Spirit Knight <soulguardian1@...> wrote:
      >
      > > I know this has been asked a thousand times, but does anyone know a
      > > good program to list and maintain an action figure collection and a
      > > comic book collection (TCG inventory as well would be great)
      > >
      > > Thanks

      > > Never miss an email again!
      > > Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives.
      > > http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/
      >
      > Comics, Trade paperbacks and Hardcover books for sale
      > Request a listing, email me personally...
      >
      > gsarkell@...
      >
      > ebay ID: animal713
      >
      > REALITY EXISTS FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T COPE WITH FANTASY
      >
      > DON'T DREAM IT BE HERE
      >
      > Gary
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      > Never Miss an Email
      > Stay connected with Yahoo! Mail on your mobile. Get started!

      Comics, Trade paperbacks and Hardcover books for sale
      Request a listing, email me personally...

      gsarkell@...

      ebay ID: animal713

      REALITY EXISTS FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T COPE WITH FANTASY

      DON'T DREAM IT BE HERE

      Gary
    • Rick Brown
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 16, 2007
        send me a list

        john bailey <jcbailey111@...> wrote:
        anyone want to buy all mine tired of them taking up
        space in the house plus not reading them

        --- Rick Brown <rick_tsdmdk@ yahoo.com> wrote:

        > Address for this site?
        >
        > Gary Arkell <GSArkell@yahoo. com> wrote: I
        > use the comicpriceguide website to organize my
        > comics. This way I do
        > not have to buy or install any software on my PC and
        > I can log into my
        > collection from anywhere!!!!
        >
        > --- Spirit Knight <soulguardian1@ yahoo.com> wrote:
        >
        > > I know this has been asked a thousand times, but
        > does anyone know a
        > > good program to list and maintain an action figure
        > collection and a
        > > comic book collection (TCG inventory as well would
        > be great)
        > >
        > > Thanks

        > > Never miss an email again!
        > > Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail
        > arrives.
        > >
        > http://tools. search.yahoo. com/toolbar/ features/ mail/
        >
        > Comics, Trade paperbacks and Hardcover books for
        > sale
        > Request a listing, email me personally.. .
        >
        > gsarkell@yahoo. com
        >
        > ebay ID: animal713
        >
        > REALITY EXISTS FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T COPE WITH FANTASY
        >
        > DON'T DREAM IT BE HERE
        >
        > Gary
        >

        > ------------ --------- --------- ---
        > Never Miss an Email
        > Stay connected with Yahoo! Mail on your mobile. Get
        started!

        http://farechase. yahoo.com/ promo-generic- 14795097

        It's here! Your new message!

      • Larry Hurley